• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Kishimoto: Naruto is reaching its climax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez I wish Naruto would hurry up and end and I wish Hunter x Hunter would hurry up and come out of hiatus.
It's often called Hiatus x Hiatus for a reason xD

How much longer until we reach the point of Naruto?
Within 3-6 months I should think. We're in what should be the final battle now, so that just needs to finish, for the dust to settle and for there to be an epilogue. I can't think of a single plot-thread that's left to tie up.

How much longer until we reach the point of Naruto?
Within 3-6 months I should think. We're in what should be the final battle now, so that just needs to finish, for the dust to settle and for there to be an epilogue. I can't think of a single plot-thread that's left to tie up.
I don't think it will end this soon. Right now, we have got the Tobi and Madara plot.
Once it is over, which may take around 6 months, then there is Orochimaru to deal with.
He has something up his snakey ass for sure, which might be the final battle.

Kishimoto sure likes to take his time.

He certainly does, but then again, so does many other manga authors.

In other related news, the Danish translated version of Naruto is no longer being published, right where the war has just begun :(

I don't think it will end this soon. Right now, we have got the Tobi and Madara plot.
Once it is over, which may take around 6 months, then there is Orochimaru to deal with.

I'm still miffed that he even brought Orochimaru back. I'm honestly not sure that he has something up his sleeve this time though.

Oh yeah, and the next thing we need is "OMG JIRAIYA WAS ALIVE ALL ALONG!!"

Even if the Tobi plot gets solved, there's still the Madara & Hashirama plot left, and they still haven't saved Yamato (iirc, he's held captive somewhere...)
And we don't know what Sasuke is actually planning to do. If he backstabs again and make another friggin plot, I'm going to flip ;_;

Oh yeah, and the next thing we need is "OMG JIRAIYA WAS ALIVE ALL ALONG!!"

Even if the Tobi plot gets solved, there's still the Madara & Hashirama plot left, and they still haven't saved Yamato (iirc, he's held captive somewhere...)
And we don't know what Sasuke is actually planning to do. If he backstabs again and make another friggin plot, I'm going to flip ;_;
I think Kishimoto just forgot all about Yamato xD.

Both Hashirama and Madara are on the battlefield, so I think that could easily be resolved. Personally, I think the resolution to Hashirama and Madara's story will come from Naruto and Sasuke

If you remember back to why Naruto wants to be Hokage in the first place, it was because of the rejection he faced due to being Kurama's host. Since defeating Pain, he is now one of the most respected Shinobi in the Hidden Leaf Village - he has that respect. However, there is someone who needs it more now - Sasuke. Madara was originally offered the position of First Hokage, but started to feel that he and his clan weren't trusted in the village, which led to his defection. Sasuke has already stated his desire to become Hokage and as he and Naruto fight side by side against Obito, he has returned to the village during its time of need. It could be possible that after witnessing Naruto and Sasuke taking down Obito, that Madara notices this and how Naruto and Sasuke are essentially mirrors of Hashirama and himself, before ceding defeat. Yamato can then be rescued as part of a "War's End" montage where Obito's (now deserted) compound is broken into and he is found.

Then I think, naturally, after the war Naruto will be offered the position of Hokage, but I think that he will either decline and suggest Sasuke, or he and Sasuke serve together as joint Hokage. After all, the deciding moment for Hashirama and Madara's relationship was when Hashirama was named First Hokage and the distrust towards the Uchiha continued. Besides, can you really see Naruto sitting around and doing paperwork?

I think Kishimoto just forgot all about Yamato xD.

Both Hashirama and Madara are on the battlefield, so I think that could easily be resolved. Personally, I think the resolution to Hashirama and Madara's story will come from Naruto and Sasuke

If you remember back to why Naruto wants to be Hokage in the first place, it was because of the rejection he faced due to being Kurama's host. Since defeating Pain, he is now one of the most respected Shinobi in the Hidden Leaf Village - he has that respect. However, there is someone who needs it more now - Sasuke. Madara was originally offered the position of First Hokage, but started to feel that he and his clan weren't trusted in the village, which led to his defection. Sasuke has already stated his desire to become Hokage and as he and Naruto fight side by side against Obito, he has returned to the village during its time of need. It could be possible that after witnessing Naruto and Sasuke taking down Obito, that Madara notices this and how Naruto and Sasuke are essentially mirrors of Hashirama and himself, before ceding defeat. Yamato can then be rescued as part of a "War's End" montage where Obito's (now deserted) compound is broken into and he is found.

Then I think, naturally, after the war Naruto will be offered the position of Hokage, but I think that he will either decline and suggest Sasuke, or he and Sasuke serve together as joint Hokage. After all, the deciding moment for Hashirama and Madara's relationship was when Hashirama was named First Hokage and the distrust towards the Uchiha continued. Besides, can you really see Naruto sitting around and doing paperwork?

I can see it happening but I think Sasuke will just pass his seat along to Naruto, after realizing it was Naruto's the dream and crap.

I wonder what'll happen to her...
3q016b.jpg
And who'll Naruto end up with. Too many options... HINATA! IT HAS TO BE HINATA!!!
tumblr_mq2bj98iOG1stvahjo1_500.jpg

If Naruto does get with anyone, I imagine it will be Sakura. After all, there was the whole fake-confession during the Five Kage Summit Arc and whenever Hinata's done anything...she's promptly been ignored by Naruto xD

If Naruto does get with anyone, I imagine it will be Sakura. After all, there was the whole fake-confession during the Five Kage Summit Arc and whenever Hinata's done anything...she's promptly been ignored by Naruto xD

Naruto did hold her hand after Neji died. I think Neji's death might affect and connect them.

And poor Yamato being forgotten and left alone...

Naruto did hold her hand after Neji died. I think Neji's death might affect and connect them.

And poor Yamato being forgotten and left alone...
Hinata risking her life for him by standing up to Pain and confessing didn't connect them, I doubt Neji will.

Why do people say Sakura is useless? She's more of a support character I thought given her medic abilities.

Why do people say Sakura is useless? She's more of a support character I thought given her medic abilities.
Speaking for myself, I see her as a significant part i.e a member of the main trio. Her character, as compared to the other main/supporting characters, has not been handled that well in the series. Or in other words, it didn't fulfill my expectations.

Her constant whining about stuff is one of the most annoying things about her.
I remember a scene from the chunin exam, when Orochimaru (as a woman) attacks on Team 7... The 'YOU SUCK!' speech that she gave to Sasuke was utter bullshit, considering what she did... Just stood there and yelled at stuff.

I also disliked how Kishimoto chose the line "I have finally caught up with these two" (referring to her new techniques, it wasn't a translation error...) when she uses her Kuchiyose no jutsu/forhead seal, along with Sasuke and Naruto.
I mean, are you fucking kidding me? "I have gotten stronger" or something like that would have worked, but what Sakura said was beyond crap and made it hard for me to take interest in her character like I used to. How can she, or anyone else for that matter, remotely believe that she has finally "caught up" with Naruto (mastered Sage/Kyuubi Mode) and Sasuke (Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan)?

Unless she does something actually significant, I don't see myself changing my opinion about her anytime soon.

I guess I can't see her as being useless like any character in any story. If said character plays a role, whether it be big or small, it's not insignificant. Well that's always been my view anyway. I've always felt that Sakura was a good supportive character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom