• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Kissshipping Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe, or maybe not. Actually, I picture her as a boat captain like Maren or Carol more than I do as a Pokémon trainer.

Interesting thoughts. Now on to the next one.

If Delia told Misty,May,Tracey,Brock,and Max that Ash,and Melody went on a date, what do you think of their reactions?(in words,or quotes)

Misty: What?!?
May: That's nice.
Tracey: *checks sketches* Good for him.
Brock: How come he gets so many girls?
Max: So... do I still get to pull him away?
Misty: Yes! I mean no, I mean... can you excuse me for a minute?

FabuVinny said:
Misty: What?!?
May: That's nice.
Tracey: *checks sketches* Good for him.
Brock: How come he gets so many girls?
Max: So... do I still get to pull him away?
Misty: Yes! I mean no, I mean... can you excuse me for a minute?

Nicely done FabuVinny. But I don't understand the excuse that Misty have. Could it be that Misty express her jealousy? Don't wworry Brock, you'll get your princess. Tracey must be proud hat Ash's dating Melody. I like Tracey as a kissshipper. Do you think that May secretly expresses her jealousy or just keeping her cool?

Last edited:
May fancies Drew so she doesn't care who Ash goes with. :p

That's cool for May. Now it's your turn to pick a topic.

May and Misty could plays the "jealousy little sisters" in this case.But Misty probably have more problems than May to accept other girl going on a date with Ash...Mainly if this girl being Melody!The two can be friends, but love is war....

DuquÊ? said:
May and Misty could plays the "jealousy little sisters" in this case.But Misty probably have more problems than May to accept other girl going on a date with Ash...Mainly if this girl being Melody!The two can be friends, but love is war....

I can see that point of view. May probably have more control of her temper than Misty. I have to agree with you Duque, there will be a "Love Battle" if Ashy doesn't decide which he go out with. Mainly for him, I choose Melody to be his perfect match.

advanceshipping VS kissshipping

Interesting. Good point. Here's comes my opinion.

If anyone interferes Ash,and Melody's bond, what would you do to defend their shipping?(Try to make an example)

Since I'm a kissshipper, I would probably drag anyone away who gets in their way of love.

For example:

Imagine me that I was in the anime of PKMN. I happen to enter Ash's party group. Having me to hanging out with Ashy,and friends to help out through their problems. Suddenly, a girl that came from Shamouti Island that he,and Misty remembered came by. She have introduce herself as Melody. And Ashy seems to remember the last time that he met her. He even greet her as Melody hugs him. Seems like May was surprised that girl knows him. Little did Ashy know was that May,Max,and Brock doesn't know her. Ashy tells the story about he met her at Shamouti Island on the last time in a couple of years ago. The gang,and I were amazed after Ashy told us about what happened in the Orange Islands. Max was very surpirsed that Ashy saw Lugia in the Orange Island,and saved the world from destruction because he was the "Chosen One." Of course that Ash,Max,and I were talking about the events that were occured before. I was quite pleased that Melody,and Ashy got along well. Then Melody obviously teases May about liking him. But May says that May likes him as a friend. Melody requested May to try not to get jealous,and she understand. After that, Melody asks Ashy if he wants to have a walk with her. Of course that Brock starts to flirt with her that I getting annoyed. I was about to pull his ear, but Max got to him before I did. When Melody asked Ash to have a walk with her, then he probably say "If that's what you want me to, then sure." Melody requested him that he should walk with her,and then he decided to. Then Melody was pleased that he made the decision. I was very happy that Ash,and Melody get to spend time together. Max even got amazed that he gets to have a date. May,and Brock were crying happily. Before Ash,and Melody begin to walk together, a gym leader named Misty blocking their way.

Melody: Long time no see Misty. Did you work it out with Ashy-boy?

Misty: No. Not yet!! And where do you think you're going?!

Melody: Since you,and Ash didn't work out, we decided to have a little walk.

Misty: No way!! There's absolutely no way that you and Ash go out on the date!!

Ash: Whaa?

Shego: (draging Misty away by pulling her ear) Come on Waterflower! You,and I are going to have a bond at the consuelor's office to help you control your temper.

Misty: (grunts) Not the ear!

Ash:(sweatdrops)

May: Whoa! I never seen Shego do something brutal like that before.

Max: The guy got style.

Brock:Great. Now that Misty know what it's feel like when it's comes to that.

Melody: (giggles) Now where were we? Oh yes, let's going Ashy-boy.

Ash: Okay Melody. Let's go.

Melody:(happily respected)

Shego: (Happily proud that I want to cry)

And that's will I do to defend Kissshipping. What do you think of it?

good story, but as a advanceshipper, i dont see a connection between melody and ash, he dont blushes when melody kissis him, my oppinion is thay melody kisses ash for thanking him ( i dont saw the movie).
i accept your shipping choice, but i rather prefer Ash and May.
suit yourself

good luck with your shipping, greets ashxmay123

Eh, people are allowed to think what they want. You don't like a ship, you keep your mouth shut.

good story, but as a advanceshipper, i dont see a connection between melody and ash, he dont blushes when melody kissis him, my oppinion is thay melody kisses ash for thanking him ( i dont saw the movie).
i accept your shipping choice, but i rather prefer Ash and May.
suit yourself

good luck with your shipping, greets ashxmay123

What the hell, why get on a high-horse over a post that's TWO YEARS OLD? Not to mention...ah, forget it. There's so much to pick apart about this post that it's made my brain shut down. Just. Wow.

I guess I don't mind joining in. I've never really thought about the ship before, but it's a good one, not any less possible then Abilityshipping (My main Ash ship) in my eyes. Melody is a neat charactor and the first, abeit, not the last, girl who almost broke through Ash's thick head.

I guess I don't mind joining in. I've never really thought about the ship before, but it's a good one, not any less possible then Abilityshipping (My main Ash ship) in my eyes. Melody is a neat charactor and the first, abeit, not the last, girl who almost broke through Ash's thick head.

Welcome to this Kissshipping Discussion. I'll be glad to inform you that I'm support Ash,and Melody shipping. You see, Mel has been a big great shot since 2000. And I got to say that I like her attitude. Especially that Melody confront her rival Misty. I figured that you can bring fanarts,AMVs,or other things that support this shipping.

What can you do to hook up Ash and Melody together if you were a character of pokemon?

Wow, I didn't know many of you were still around...I haven't seen this thread forever...

I always liked Kissshipping ^^.

Mooshykris

Me too. Ash and Melody have feelings for each other. Of course that Melody already knows because she flirting with Ash while he seems to be surprised.

personaly if i were a pokemon i would steal his hat and lead him to melody and do something like that. probably!!! uh yeah. or i would put it on melody's head to see ash's reaction. like see if he is nerves to get it back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom