• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Kitty's Hydreigon Hellions!

Catilena1890

Serperior rules us all
Reaction score
Howdy howdy all! I am Catilena1890, a Hydreigon Breeder, and today is your lucky day! I`ve mastered the art of raising weak little Deino into badass Hydreigon, and I am offering my services to you!

It can be tough raising the most powerful of all the dragon pseudo's, but I can make it happen for you. I`m not asking much, I will take starters of any generation, legendaries, first-stage pseudo's, or other reasonable offers. I would like it if you didn't offer a hacked pokemon, that's my only qualm.

All you have to do is give me specifics. What gender do you want your Hydreigon to be, what nickname would you like *if any*, and what LEGAL moveset would you like it to have? If you don't know what moves Hydreigon can have in Black and White, there's a nifty little guide called Bulbapedia to help you. Give me 12-24 hours to catch and raise the deino for you and then we`ll get into the trades.

Please note, I actually go out and CATCH Deino in Victory Road in Pokemon Black Version and then marathon the pokemon league. I DO NOT HAVE BLACK 2/WHITE 2, I am very sorry but I can't tutor moves onto Hydreigon other than Draco Meteor, and I can't chain-breed Dark Pulse/Earth Power/other cool moves because I don't have the pokemon necessary nor do I breed the Deino. Please, only request level set, Draco Meteor, and TM moves. Anything more is up to you, I`m sorry.

I will take up to 6 requests at once. When your requested pokemon is ready, I will put a Mention next to your slot number to bring you to the thread. If you do not claim your pokemon within 48 hours after I post the mention, your slot will be given to someone else as will your Hydreigon.

Request away!

REQUESTS ARE: Open

Queue:

1. Oshawhat?!
2. ProngedDread837
3. @goldfish Your deino is ready for pickup! I`d like a Charmander eggy please ^^
4. Icee071399
5. N/A
6. N/A

Completed Orders:

AgentX
Dark Lord Flame
soul_strider
DatGuyBleach

Last edited:
Hi I would like a Male Hydreigon name Drago with movesets of Draco Meteor, Flamethrower, Earthpower, and Darkpulse. If you can give me that I would be very Greatful.

Can I have a male hydreigon named Ghidorah with a move-set of Dragon pulse, acrobatics, Flamethrower and work up?

Hello! Could I have a female Hydreigon (no nickname) with Dragon Pulse, Dark Pulse, Flamethrower, and Acrobatics?

@AgentX Sure thing! I actually have a level 58 Zweilous from a trade that is almost ready. She'll be ready in about 20-30 minutes.

@AgentX Sure thing! I actually have a level 58 Zweilous from a trade that is almost ready. She'll be ready in about 20-30 minutes.

Cool! It's okay about Dark Pulse, no worries :)
So when can you trade and what do you want for it? I can breed a lot of starters (all except Treecko and Squirtle)

@AgentX Alrighty! 4942 8754 5616 is my friend code. I ripped yours from your profile. I`ll be waiting in the wifi club ^^

Hi, can I have one, only evolved into Zwelious? I can offer any Sinnoh starter, or unova starter. Can Zwelious's moveset be Draco Meteor, Crunch, Body Slam, and Dragon Rush? Thanks. I do not want a nickname either.

@Oshawhat?! Sure! Though I can't guarantee it'll know Draco Meteor, Iris wants it to be really freaking happy to learn it. I`ll do my best though.

This couldn't have come at a better time. Could I get a Modest Deino that knows Dark Pulse? Unless you'll EV train it to a Hydreigon, I'd just like it to be a Deino, please :)

@ProngedDread837 I`ll see what I can do, but it might take me a LONG time to get ahold of one. I have a friend who is gonna try to get a pokemon with the move in diamond and send it forward, but we`ll see how long that takes.

Fell behind on this, my bad. Bumping it up, but I won't be able to fill orders quickly until after the tournament, I have to be nice to my internet.

Last edited by a moderator:
@goldfish LoL that IS kinda hypocritical isn't it? Well, for me to get orders filled out quickly, I have to catch Deino on Victory Road because they are faster to raise fully than a baby one would. I`m a breeder in the aspect that I Supply Hydreigon, rather than actually get them to bump uglies and make eggs XD

I`ll get right on that, but it will be awhile before I can trade it to you because of my internet.

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom