• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Knight Pokémon University is Going YouTube—Help Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The link in my signature, leading to the blog entry of the same title, doesn't seem to be catching much attention. So, I figured I should take this someplace a little more out in the open. If this is in the wrong section, move it, don't close it.

From the blog entry ([boldfaced brackets] denote edits):
We're finally going public—the Knight Pokémon University RPG is being adapted as a CGI YouTube series!

With this epic move, an all-new animated Pokémon series will be available to older fans who don't care for the official anime. Though many of the lighter elements remain, they are now balanced out by darker/more mature elements which the more kid-oriented official show avoids like the plague.

But this project won't get off the ground without help. That's where you come in.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is fairly straightforward. Currently, we are in need of:

The Screenwriting department has everyone it needs.

Before making your decision, please bear in mind that we have no budget. Absolutely nobody is getting paid—this will be purely for fun.

If you would like to participate in making this dream a reality, send me a PM [or an e-mail] stating which department you would like to join and, if possible, please include a sample of your work. You will then receive an invitation to join the social group I've set up for this project's development.

Help is always needed, so don't be shy! If you want to help out, don't hesitate to contact us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom