• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

コジロウ and ミズゴロウ's breeding and trading station!

What should the next giveaway be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Czechmate

Of happenings?
Reaction score
29b1pv8.png

Special thanks goes to Caprizant for making this awesome banner for us!

☆Update!!!☆
Added to list of RNG'd shinies and such.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, and welcome!

First...

-☆The Golden Rules! (Follow 'em!)☆-
① We will only take 3 requests at one time. If for whatever reason you're ugently in need of our servces, than VM/PM one of us to work something out.
② Please do not give us hacks in return. Hacks go into Dubious Disc, do not offer them here. We prefer non-cloned Pokémon as well, although we can negotiate in some situations.
③ Obviously give us time to receive your request and breed it. Don't rush us, please. Use the forms when requesting, and try not to double-post.
④ If for some reason after we receive your request, we come to the conclusion that we cannot breed your requested Pokémon, we will PM you and give you a free Pokemon to make up for it.
⑤ Have fun, and all BMGf rules apply!

"So... what do you guys offer?"
"To protect the world from devastation,
to unite all people within our nations,
to denoun-"

Just kidding!

-☆What we offer!☆-
✓We can breed almost all breedable Pokémon from Gen I-IV!
✓We can breed Pokémon with specfic natures!
✓We can breed Pokémon with egg-moves! (When requesting for more than one egg move, make sure the moves you want
can be bred onto a single Pokemon. Certain combinations don't work, so make sure it can be done!
✓We can breed for good IV's! (We usually go for 2 perfect IV's, not flawless)
✓We can help with dex-filling! (excluding legendaries)
✓We can move tutor your Pokémon! (Please refer to this
for the list of moves we can tutor. Only the route 212 moves, at the moment.)
✓We can infect your Pokémon with Pokérus! Unless you want it infected on your Pokémon when you request for a Pokémon from us, we will trade you an infected Pokémon.
✓We can also help with evolution trade-backs!

***NEW!***
-☆Items we have to offer!☆-
(Skip this if you're not looking for any items/TM's :p)
~Evo items
-Sun Stone
-Thunder Stone
-Fire Stone
-Leaf Stone
-Water Stone
-Moon Stone
-Oval Stone
-Dragon Scale
-DeepSeaTooth

~TM's
-Focus Punch
-Dragon Claw
-WaterPulse
-Calm Mind
-Roar
-Toxc
-Hail
-Bulk Up
-Bullet Seed
-Hidden Power
-Sunny Day
-Blizzard
-Hyper Beam
-Light Screen
-Protect
-Rain Dance
-Giga Drain
-Safeguard
-Thunder
-Return
-Double Team
-Shock Wave
-Sandstorm
-Fire Blast
-Rock Tomb
-Aerial Ace
-Facade
-Rest
-Theif
-Steel Wing
-Skill Swap
-Snatch
-Ice Beam
-Earthquake
-Thunderbolt
-Flash
-False Swipe
-Natural Gift
-Solar Beam
-Focus Blast
-Frustration
-Swagger
-Captivate
-Taunt
-Torment
-Dig
-Stealth Rock
-Brine
-Avalance
-Dark Pulse

~Other
-Shell Bell
-NeverMeltIce
-Charcoal
-Macho Brace
-Sooth Bell
-Silk Scarf
-BlackGlasses
-Everstone
-Miracle Seed
-Ether
-Elixir
-Max Ether
-Max Elixir
-White Herb
-Cleanse Tag
-Focus Band
-Master Ball
-Amulet Coin
-Leftovers
-DeepSeaTooth
-Exp.Share
-Hard Stone
-Damp/Smooth/Heat/Icy Rock
-Lucky Egg
-Lava Cookie
-Black/blue/red/white/yellow flute

***NEW!***
-☆Shinies☆-
(They're RNG'd shinies)

-Beldum-Modest nature-Somewhat vain
-Combee-Male-Quirky nature-Proud of its power
-Krabby-Female-Calm nature-Likes to run
-Snorlax-Male-Careful nature-Somewhat vain
-Carvanha-Female-Calm nature-Mischievous
-Eevee-Male-Hasty nature-Likes to thrash about
-Sentret-Male-Serious nature-Scatters things often
-Aipom-Female-Careful nature-Good endurance
-Tropius-Male-Modest nature-Mischievous-egg move: Leaf Blade

"So... what do you guys want in return?"
New uniforms... and the twerps! :p

-☆Our wants!☆-
~Pokémon
-Charizard
-Meganium
-Kangashkan
-Dragonite
-Tyranitar
-Flygon
-Garchomp
-Any Pokemon with good IV's (relatively superior or higher)

~Shinies
-Other shinies not listed on our offers list!

~Rare/Expensive Items
-Nuggets
-Star Pieces
-Big Pearls
-Heart Scales

~Evo Items
-Dusk Stones
-Dawn Stones
-Magmarizier
-Metal Coat
-Reaper Cloth
-Up-Grade

***If we get lots of one item, we will take if off our want list and put it onto our offers list***

*****For the normal Pokémon, we don't really want much since we just have to go breed them. It's not until you start requesting for natures/genders/IV's/egg-moves/shinies, when we want stuff from our wants list.*****

-☆Forms for requesting Pokemon!☆-
~Pokémon with specific nature~
I'd like a Pokémon with a specfic nature!
Pokémon:
*Ability:
Nature:
*Nickname:
*Pokérus:

~Pokémon with egg-moves~
Note: Make sure the combinations of egg-moves can be bred onto a single Pokémon!
I'd like Pokémon with egg-moves!
Pokemon:
*Ability:
*Nature:
Egg-move(s):
*Nickname:
*Pokérus:

~Pokémon with good IV's!~
I'd like a Pokémon with good IV's!
Pokemon:
*Ability:
*Nature:
IV's you want to be high: (list 2 you want the most, 1 as optional)
*Nickname:
*Pokérus:

* means that it is optional

If you need a Pokémon for pokedex-filling purposes, just ask!

☆Affilated with:☆

Oceanic's Breeding:

http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f601/sparkstatics-breeder-shop-136538/

Last edited:
Re: ハルカ and ミズゴロウ; We breed pokemon for you!

Hello, I'm ミズゴロウ!

So basically these are all the egg-move pokemon we have on us, ready to be traded:
-Spinda with Wish + Psycho Cut + Fake out + Assist
-Tropius with Leaf Blade
-Riolu with Sky Uppercut + Blaze Kick
-Pichu with Volt Tackle
-Wailmer with Aqua Ring
-Charmander with Dragon Dance + Fire Blast
-Elekid with Fire Punch + Ice Punch+ Thunder Punch
-Buneary with Fire Punch + Ice Punch + Thunder Punch + Sky Uppercut
-Delibird with Aurora Beam + Ice Ball
-Vulpix with Energy Ball + Hypnosis.
-Horsea with Aurora Beam + Octazooka

Of course, we do take requests as well :)

-☆Extras!☆-
(Pokemon we've bred that we're giving away)
Every few weeks or so, we'll start a new giveaway. Anything not claimed/traded away will be released.
Current giveaway: Every starter except for Charmander, Chikorita, Squirtle, and Chimchar.

-☆Special give-away!☆-
Once in a while, we'll have a Pokemon/a bunch of Pokemon up for grabs. Depends. Usually it's an egg-move Pokemon or a RNG'd shiny.
There is no special give-away going on at the moment.

-☆Queue☆-
We are open!

-☆Question!☆-
Should we add RNG'ing for shinies as a service? Or just update the list of RNG'd shinies when we get more? Your opinion's would be appreciated, please VM/PM one of us or post in this thread if you have a request as well :)

Thanks for reading!

..... And also コジロウ really likes Team Rocket, which would explain why there's so much Team Rocket quotes in the first post XD​

Last edited:

Can you breed me a Larvitar?
Are we able to make special requests for the Pokemon like asking for specific nature, gender, or IVs? If yes, can it be a Hasty male with perfect IVs?

Are we able to make special requests for the Pokemon like asking for specific nature, gender, or IVs? If yes, can it be a Hasty male with perfect IVs?

Okay, so I went and caught a Larvitar from Mt. Silver, and let me tell you, it was hard work, because it has a low encounter rate XD
BUT I managed to catch one! :D And then I bred it!

So the Lavitar is male, with Hasty nature. (Level 1)
Ability: Guts.
Somewhat stubborn.
Moves: Bite and Leer.

But we don't know how to breed IVs...

Sorry, we should actually mention that more clearly in the first post!

Do you still want it though?

Last edited:

Okay, so I went and caught a Larvitar from Mt. Silver, and let me tell you, it was hard work, because it has a low encounter rate XD
BUT I managed to catch one! :D

So the Lavitar is male, with Hasty nature.
Somewhat stubborn.

Sure, why not. You worked hard to get the Larvitar, so I'll take it. My FC for Pearl is 0605 2257 0637.

Somewhat stubborn.

Sure, why not. You worked hard to get the Larvitar, so I'll take it. My FC for Pearl is 0605 2257 0637.

Okay, great! My FC for SoulSilver is 2751 7743 7586. Wanna do the trading right now?

Somewhat stubborn.

Okay, great! My FC for SoulSilver is 2751 7743 7586. Wanna do the trading right now?

Sure. I'll see you soon.

Hello there! I am looking for a female Horsea. I am going to breed some Octazooka Horseas, and I love having traded Pokemon. :) Do you happen to have one handy? All I have is a US Ditto unfortunately, but I have Budews, Aromatherapy Chanseys, and a Shadow Ball Eevee I can offer.

Hello there! I am looking for a female Horsea. I am going to breed some Octazooka Horseas, and I love having traded Pokemon. :) Do you happen to have one handy? All I have is a US Ditto unfortunately, but I have Budews, Aromatherapy Chanseys, and a Shadow Ball Eevee I can offer.

I'll go and breed a female Horsea for you right now :) Do you want it to have a specific nature, or is any nature fine? Could we get the Shadow Ball Eevee in return please?

I'll go and breed a female Horsea for you right now :) Do you want it to have a specific nature, or is any nature fine? Could we get the Shadow Ball Eevee in return please?
Any nature is fine with me. Okay, I will set him aside for you. :)

May I have a Zangoose? (Female,preferably.)
I can offer: English(sorry) Adamant Ditto with a perfect Attack IV
Charmander
Turtwig
Chimchar
However, I have to breed the starters, so you would have to wait for those.
Trainer Name: Amanda
Diamond Friend Code:2323 2118 8899

Awesome! So an egg just hatched, and it was a female Horsea! It has a modest nature, it's highly curious, and it likes dry food. (Level 1)
It has the ability Swift Swim.
It has 1 move: Bubble

Awesome! So an egg just hatched, and it was a female Horsea! It has a modest nature, it's highly curious, and it likes dry food. (Level 1)

That sounds great! My friend code is in my signature. I can trade now if you're ready.

May I have a Zangoose? (Female,preferably.)
I can offer: English(sorry) Adamant Ditto with a perfect Attack IV
Charmander
Turtwig
Chimchar
However, I have to breed the starters, so you would have to wait for those.
Trainer Name: Amanda
Diamond Friend Code:2323 2118 8899

:D You're in luck, we just happened to breed some Zangooses, and some of them are female!!

So one of the Zangooses has a gentle nature, it's very finicky, and it likes bitter food.
It's ability is Immunity.
And it has to 2 moves: Scratch and Leer.

And another one has a brave nature, it has good endurance and it likes spicy food.
And it has 2 moves as well, Scratch and Leer.

The other one that we have has a gentle nature, it is quick tempered, and it likes bitter food.
And, you guessed right, it's 2 moves are Scratch and Leer! XD

Don't worry about the Ditto, Ditto is one of my favourite Pokemon, it dosen't have to be foreign for me to accept it :)

So is it okay if we could have the Ditto? :D

And you can choose which Zangoose you want out of the 3.

That sounds great! My friend code is in my signature. I can trade now if you're ready.

Friend code for Pearl: 3310 8916 9734

I'll see you in the Wi-fi room.

I'll take the Gentle nature, quick tempered Zangoose.

Can we trade ASAP?

I can safely assume you are using Pokemon Pearl, right?

Last edited:

Thank you!

Thank you!

So many quotes!
No problem! :D Thanks for the Eevee!

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom