• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Koopa-Paratroopa's G/S/C Splices!

Togechu

The Egg Mouse Pokemon. :P
Reaction score
Meh, my first attempts at splicing, wanted to show 'em.

picture.php

I'll take requests I guess, these are kinda fun and easy..

Any comments on my(probably horrible) sprites?

Thanks! If I ever feel up to it, I'll splice G/S style Turtwig with Lugia. It shall be epic.

I'm not trying to offend you in any way, but Lapreon and Delilava just look like recolors.

Well, Delilava is..

And as for Lapreon, it's hard to see, but I copied Lapras' horn onto Jolteon. I promise that Lugitwig will be better.

Just providing some constructive criticism. That's what I'm here for.

You may not want to do really subtle splices like that. Try being a little more extravagant, make sure to place numerous parts of both Pokemon in the splice, not simply fitting one piece and recoloring it.

Got it!

This gave me another awesome idea to do...

Artiganium-oh!

I don't know if it'll work, but I shall try...

Some of these sprites wouldn't work as proper GSC sprites, as some have more than four colours.

Back
Top Bottom