• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Korean release date for Pokémon XY announced: XY to be released on Oct. 12, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Korean release date for Pokémon XY announced: XY to be released on Oct. 12, 2013

Nintendo of Korea has updated its site on Pokémon XY. The games will be released on October 12, 2013, which is on the same date as the worldwide release.

Read more on Bulbanews

So they decided they can't ignore the big event huh.

This makes Gen5 way too short here...B2W2 was released November 2012 here - it lasted for less than a year ... ;_;

It just bothers me the way the games are supposed to be released in the same date as the rest of the world, yet they keep getting all the info after everybody else.

it's not known if this will be the release date for all countries or just Korea alone, but only time will tell, either way, I would be disappointed if Korea got them first (Europe got BW2 only three days before North America did), but I'm hoping this is the global release overall.

^Uh, NA got BW2 on Oct. 7; Europe on Oct. 12...

Anyway, good to see everyone's getting the game at the same time! :D

it's not known if this will be the release date for all countries or just Korea alone, but only time will tell, either way, I would be disappointed if Korea got them first (Europe got BW2 only three days before North America did), but I'm hoping this is the global release overall.

Trust me, we never got them early. We always got the games last, and this is basically the first time ever they are releasing the games the same as everyone else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom