• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

KPZ: Abstract Obsolescence

NintenZero

すべてのベスト。
Reaction score
Hello one and all. Prepare for the worst.

I'm a freelance artist and have been working on art for the past 4 years now off and on occasionally. Over the course of time I've found myself fond of the abstract. I may or may not draw more and do more however something is truly compelling me to share my works.

1) Basic Works:
Anything in Pencil, Pen, etc. Basic.

2) Digital Works:
Anything created on a tablet, art program, etc. Not via paper.

3)Paint Works:
I paint with oils. Sometimes acrylic.

Everything I create is abstract. It's all to be based on your own mind and what you personally perceive.
Any feedback is appreciated. Thank you.

IL6HiDR.jpg

q7giHNM.jpg
b7VzAAv.jpg

qtssSMT.jpg
rIvfY4c.jpg

I really love your work, especially the second one under "basic work". Abstract is really hard to do (in my experience anyway), so I'm impressed.

If i were to give you any feedback, It'd be to add more depth to the painting there, but it's still a nice painting :D

I really love your work, especially the second one under "basic work". Abstract is really hard to do (in my experience anyway), so I'm impressed.

If i were to give you any feedback, It'd be to add more depth to the painting there, but it's still a nice painting :D

You're the best, thank you.
Drawing each of those individual lines is mesmerizing to me.

+1 For da feeback.

While I would love to give feedback, I've never dabbed in abstract myself, so I don't have a very clear understanding of the way it works :p

But I will definitely let you know if I should see something worth pointing out!

While I would love to give feedback, I've never dabbed in abstract myself, so I don't have a very clear understanding of the way it works :p

But I will definitely let you know if I should see something worth pointing out!

Thanks again. I'll find my older artbooks and see if I find anything postworthy for the next few days.

Back
Top Bottom