• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

KrazyShipping (Pikachu+Meowth)

SnivyFennekinFroakie

Obsessive Shipper
Reaction score
I want to find other shippers of this beautiful ship since it's rare if you compare it to Lagomorph. I just really love their dynamic. They have that 'love you, hate you' thing going on but most of the strongest hints happen when the humans aren't around, so it has a Romeo and Juliet feel to it. Except Pikachu and Meowth are Pokémon. And they're both guys too. (You see, Pikachu's a guy....)

HI! Huge dork and Meowth fan Madrecat here! I ship it, a lot actually! I just recently listened to Hey! Pikachu again and yeah, that there's an otp. There were so many strong hints in the earlier episodes. 'Bound For Trouble' being the biggest one- If I recall correctly, Pikachu falls asleep right on Meowth's lap under the stars and Meowth's thing is that he gets lonely under the moon right? So . . . It makes me wonder what It would be like if TR hadn't stayed the comic relief and main go-to antagonists for so long and did their own thing. . . Maybe Meowth would have spent more time with Pikachu? (and the twerps haha, that would be entertaining!) I was kindof hoping for more cute moments in the Nimbasa arc of BW but instead I went and picked up Meowth/Cilan, Meowth/Purrloin and Iris/Meowth like any of those make as much sense as Krazy, but when does thinking something's cute have to make any sense, right? (Scolipede is my favorite Pokémon and I think spiders are adorable for reference)

:025: Also, Yay! First post! :052:

Gonna have to find more fic now. . .

Aww, I think it's an adorable ship! I can't help but think that Meowth is always excited to see Pikachu, but is sad that he can't be with Pikachu alone more often. Maybe the reason they actually want to capture Pikachu is because Meowth is in love with him. :D

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom