• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Kuki's Block

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Len

Bloody Melt
Reaction score
I raise one question and one question only...Was the investigation for Kuki's block properly carried out? I mean, he was blocked for impersonating Nate but what I want to know is where he was really impersonating him. Did Nate really call him all that stuff? Don't take me wrong, I'm not against Nate. I just want to know...was Kuki's block in justice or just biased?

Ditto. At least I didn't see any impersonator back then (though it may be that I was not online at that time), but even if I were, I wouldn't ever believe Kuki would be behind it. In my eyes both Kuki and MN are and have always been good guys.

Kuki is now blocked for attempting to bypass his block by having others edit for him. That's ban evading and is against the rules.

How many times do I have to tell you? IT WASN'T FOR ME!!! IT WAS FOR BP!! If sum1 needed help, in this case, Bulbapedia, and you couldn't help them, wouldn't you get sum1 else that can?

Yeah, well, what I want to know is about his original block. He was blocked for impersonating Nate, right?

Yes, but I was then harassed until I saved Mav's butt by saying I did it, which I didn't. The enhanced block wouldn't've happened if I wasn't blocked in the first place

And the enhanced block wouldn't have happened had you just accepted the block and stayed away from Bulbapedia.

I'm currently investigating everything about it. Once I have all the facts from both sides I'll make a decision about the length of the block. Also, as a matter of policy, the reason someone is blocked is between them and the moderators/administrators...typically we don't like to discuss that in public. Not that it isn't your right to ask questions, but it isn't our right to share that "private" information, as I see it.

That's about all I have to say on this for now. If you have questions, ask away, but no guarantees on answers.

Last edited:
I'm with Evan, frankly. Unfortunately, I'm probably the only high-ranking admin (if not the only admin period) to feel that Kuki was blocked for an unfairly long time. Yes, Kuki made a fair share of trouble, but it seems like some of the other admins are harassing him and holding grudges for past wrongdoing.

In fact, Evan, I'd like to discuss the block with you personally. AIM sometime?

I support a long block, but I guess forty days is still long enough for Kuki to think hard about what he's done wrong and avoid making the same mistakes. I am worried, though, that he usually spends most of his blocks trying to overcome his blocks, and may come back the same as he was when he left.

Er, just because some of us can see the block log doesn't mean I'm inclined to want to talk about it in public. As I said, questions can be directed to me privately. There's a reason the number of days is as abstract as it was; it's counting time served from a certain point. Figure it out and it'll become clear.

I'll be on AIM for most of the evening from here on out, although I may break for dessert, or blogging, or any other random pursuit that catches my fancy.

Psst. Kuki. We can all see your visit messages where you tell people to edit for you....AKA cool pikachu at one point (or shiny Pikachu, I cant reember)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom