• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Kukui's Sixth Pokemon?

Y'know... there was a Ride Pelipper that Kukui, in the early morning, managed to provide so Ash could follow Kiawe's errand run.

Before the speculation of Tapu Koko began, and was confirmed, I, too, thought his sixth would be a powerful Galarian Pokemon. Cue everyone freaking out, Rotomdex throwing a fit about not being able to identify it, and Ash losing/drawing to the foreign Pokemon.

It's all out the window now, but given Kukui's party the idea doesn't seem too outlandish. Whatever it was, it'd have to be bigger than the grandiose nature that surrounded his Incineroar, which was credited as his "strongest partner."

I like to think Kukui’s last Pokémon was a really weak one, and that would explain why his Incineroar wasn’t the final pick (thinking he could beat Ash before needing to use his weak one).

I like to think Kukui’s last Pokémon was a really weak one, and that would explain why his Incineroar wasn’t the final pick (thinking he could beat Ash before needing to use his weak one).

Even if it was weak, I would have liked to have seen it. That way the battle starts afresh with Kukui using Tapu Koko solely for the Z-Move

I think it's nothing because the writers never bothered giving it any thought.

Hypothetically though I can see him having a Dragonite. It's a fan-favorite/psudo-legendary that you see on many champion/final boss teams. Other than that maybe a Mega Ampharos or Manectric to show he's studied mega evolution. It would also cover the electric slot and offer more regional coverage.

Whatever it is he probably should't try to bring it to Galar. It'll get stuck in customs. Also it's probably still salty about getting back-handed by Tapu Koko.

Apparently that pic showing him with Pelipper was FAKE, some sites like Centro Pokemon posted that false news.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom