• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Kululu's Art Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Aura's Art Shop

Yayz. :3

Oh, it's done.
Growlpix.PNG
Like it?

I'd like to request a siggy please ^^

Subject: FFVII
Background description/image: Abstract with dark colors like purples, reds and blues.
Character: Zack Fair (this image Complete Guide Artwork - Pictures & Characters Art - Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII), Tifa Lockhart (use the picture in the bottom left corner under the 'most recent uploads' section) and Genesis Rhapsodos (this image Genesis Rhapsodos - Pictures & Characters Art - Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII)
Other notes: Just have the characters centered with Tifa in the middle

I'd like to request a siggy please ^^

Subject: FFVII
Background description/image: Abstract with dark colors like purples, reds and blues.
Character: Zack Fair (this image Complete Guide Artwork - Pictures & Characters Art - Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII), Tifa Lockhart (use the picture in the bottom left corner under the 'most recent uploads' section) and Genesis Rhapsodos (this image Genesis Rhapsodos - Pictures & Characters Art - Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII)
Other notes: Just have the characters centered with Tifa in the middle

Ok, here we go:
1. The image with Zach is in a very bad quality, so it'll stand out. A lot.
2. You're gonna have to link me to the picture of Tifa.

Simple enough.

Subject:Candy
Background description/image:Can it be a picture of a lot of different candy
Character:I want a Snickers,Twix,and a Sour Patch Kid.
Other notes:Order of pictures:Snickers,Sour Patch Kid,Twix.And can it say "Candy Mafia,JOIN NOW!"

Thanks in advance.

@Tris79; Ok, here:
candymafiafsmall3.png

You're lucky I'm so resourceful. Tell me if I need to change anything.

Ok, here we go:

Simple enough.

Well dang. Let me find some new pictures

I hope this Zack works better http://www.creativeuncut.com/gallery-05/cc-zack-fair3.html

Tifa http://girlpoweranime.blogspot.com/2010/09/tifa-lockheart-ff7-advent-children.html Fourth one down. ... I can't seem to find a direct link to just that picture (ignore that, I didn't realize that I never gave you the link. Sorry) ... And one last thing, can it say Helix under the characters?

Last edited:

Ok, here we go:

Simple enough.

I hope this Zack works better Zack Fair Promotional - Pictures & Characters Art - Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII

Tifa Girl Power Anime - All Girls in Anime!: Tifa Lockheart - FF7 Advent Children Fourth one down. ... I can't seem to find a direct link to just that picture (ignore that, I didn't realize that I never gave you the link. Sorry) ... And one last thing, can it say Helix under the characters?

Hmm, I think I can pull that off. Hope you don't mind, but it'll be a while. I just moved in to a new house, so my computer isn't set up yet.

EDIT: Ok, same issue again. If you could possible link me to some transparent-background images, (.PNG) that would be a great help. Sorry, 'bout the inconvinenece.

Last edited:

I would like to request a banner.

Subject: Bleach's Breeding Grounds
Background description/image: I would like the Sunnyshore Town to be the background. If not possible, then a sky like background please
Character/image: Vulpix, Totodile, Eevee, Chikorita
Other notes: I would like the pokemon to be in the corners of the banner

I would like to request a banner.

Subject: Bleach's Breeding Grounds
Background description/image: I would like the Sunnyshore Town to be the background. If not possible, then a sky like background please
Character/image: Vulpix, Totodile, Eevee, Chikorita
Other notes: I would like the pokemon to be in the corners of the banner

Can do! :)

Edit: Done!
BBG_F-Small.png

Good? @DatGuyBleach;

Last edited:

Ok, here we go:

Simple enough.

I hope this Zack works better Zack Fair Promotional - Pictures & Characters Art - Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII

Tifa Girl Power Anime - All Girls in Anime!: Tifa Lockheart - FF7 Advent Children Fourth one down. ... I can't seem to find a direct link to just that picture (ignore that, I didn't realize that I never gave you the link. Sorry) ... And one last thing, can it say Helix under the characters?

Hmm, I think I can pull that off. Hope you don't mind, but it'll be a while. I just moved in to a new house, so my computer isn't set up yet.

EDIT: Ok, same issue again. If you could possible link me to some transparent-background images, (.PNG) that would be a great help. Sorry, 'bout the inconvinenece.

No worries. ^^

So transparent Zack and Tifa? Welll... I'm not completely sure that that picture of Zack comes without the gray. I can look. And I suppose I'll find another Tifa. Thanks for letting me know. :)

P.S. What do you mean by '.PNG'?

Ok, here we go:

Simple enough.

No worries. ^^

So transparent Zack and Tifa? Welll... I'm not completely sure that that picture of Zack comes without the gray. I can look. And I suppose I'll find another Tifa. Thanks for letting me know. :)

P.S. What do you mean by '.PNG'?

Thanks. .PNG is just a file ending that allows transparency.

Type:Signature
Backround: Crossed swords
Pokemon: (From left to right) Virizion, Cobalion,Keldeo, Terrakion.
Notes: Add the words Legendary Musketeers

Thanks!

Last edited:

Type:Signature
Backround: Crossed swords
Pokemon: (From left to right) Virizion, Cobalion,Keldeo, Terrakion.
Notes: Add the words Legendary Musketeers

Thanks!

Alright, I'll get on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom