• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Kululu's Art Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Aura's Art Shop

Can I order a rush-Shop Banner?

Subject: "Leavanny's Breeding Center"
Background description/image: Just put a white background.
Character/image: Sewaddle on the left (FACING RIGHT) and Karrablast on the right (FACING LEFT)
Other notes: Make it say "Leavanny's Nursery" in green letters in the middle, centering it.

Last edited:

Subject: Glitchitar
Background: Icicles, maybe make it little blurry.
Image: None
Other notes: Some text saying "Glitchitar" please. Make it clean and if possible, 975 x 180
Please define 'clean' and you really need something 975x180?!?!
Can I order a rush-Shop Banner?

Subject: "Leavanny's Breeding Center"
Background description/image: Just put a white background.
Character/image: Sewaddle on the left (FACING RIGHT) and Karrablast on the right (FACING LEFT)
Other notes: Make it say "Leavanny's Nursery" in green letters in the middle, centering it.

Yep, I'll be done soon! :3
EDIT: Ok, here you go!
LN_F-Small.png

Last edited:

Clean like some Apple posters. And I'm sorry for you but I do need it at 975 x 180. I have no problems if you can't do it.

Clean like some Apple posters. And I'm sorry for you but I do need it at 975 x 180. I have no problems if you can't do it.

? I still have no clue! (SORRY!!!!!!!)

Like plain. I'm sorry for the trouble.

Yup. Thanks.

Thanks for making my life 3000x times easier! Here you go:
glitchitar_F-Large.png

NOTE: The Image should be bigger. If you save it and see it is still small, I'll give you a direct link.

Zis works! Thanks!

Hi!! I'd like to request a banner for my up-coming Mafia game!! I will give you full credit for the banner!!

Subject: Pokemon GSC-HGSS Style Mafia Banner
Background description/image: I'd like it to feature day and night, with the sun on the left and the moon (crescent moon) on the right. The day-sky (bright orange and yellow) and night-sky (dark purple) should be crossing over naturally - preferrably in gradiation.
Character/image: Likewise, I'd like Ho-oh on the left and Lugia on the right. The sun and moon in the background should be shining behind them. Both of the birds must be clearly recognizable. I would like both of them to be the official artwork from HGSS. Of course, both of them have to be the same size.
220px-249Lugia.png
160px-250Ho-Oh.png

I brought these from bulbapedia. If you feel that there are other official pictures that would be better, then I will trust your skills :)
Also, if possible, I'd like Suicune in the middle - on the boundaries of "Day" and "Night". It would be most best if Suicune is blue & tranparent. It's an option, so you don't have to include it but I'd like it as well.
suicune-ep117.jpg
suicune.png

Due to my lack of search skills, I only have these. However, if you have a better picture, then I will trust your skills :)

Other notes:
I'd like the words in the middle in this format - directly over Suicune. It should be spaced enough not to cover Suicune, and large enough to be recognizable.

POKEMON
GSC
&
HGSS

I'd like the words POKEMON to be in Unown characters (and the colors as well). GSC should be done in gold color, & is clear-blue/icy-blue, HGSS is silver color - I'd love it if they were all glittery. The fonts would be best in something "slashy". Like, some fonts that enable the letters S and C have sharp curves and pointy ends. I'll leave that to you.

Size: It's a banner for a mafia game, so it can be large...though. Maybe 300 to 500 pixels in height and 700 to 1000 pixels in width?

Thanks in advance XDD

Hi!! I'd like to request a banner for my up-coming Mafia game!! I will give you full credit for the banner!!

Subject: Pokemon GSC-HGSS Style Mafia Banner
Background description/image: I'd like it to feature day and night, with the sun on the left and the moon (crescent moon) on the right. The day-sky (bright orange and yellow) and night-sky (dark purple) should be crossing over naturally - preferrably in gradiation.
Character/image: Likewise, I'd like Ho-oh on the left and Lugia on the right. The sun and moon in the background should be shining behind them. Both of the birds must be clearly recognizable. I would like both of them to be the official artwork from HGSS. Of course, both of them have to be the same size.
220px-249Lugia.png
160px-250Ho-Oh.png

I brought these from bulbapedia. If you feel that there are other official pictures that would be better, then I will trust your skills :)
Also, if possible, I'd like Suicune in the middle - on the boundaries of "Day" and "Night". It would be most best if Suicune is blue & tranparent. It's an option, so you don't have to include it but I'd like it as well.
suicune-ep117.jpg
suicune.png

Due to my lack of search skills, I only have these. However, if you have a better picture, then I will trust your skills :)

Other notes:
I'd like the words in the middle in this format - directly over Suicune. It should be spaced enough not to cover Suicune, and large enough to be recognizable.

POKEMON
GSC
&
HGSS

I'd like the words POKEMON to be in Unown characters (and the colors as well). GSC should be done in gold color, & is clear-blue/icy-blue, HGSS is silver color - I'd love it if they were all glittery. The fonts would be best in something "slashy". Like, some fonts that enable the letters S and C have sharp curves and pointy ends. I'll leave that to you.

Size: It's a banner for a mafia game, so it can be large...though. Maybe 300 to 500 pixels in height and 700 to 1000 pixels in width?

Thanks in advance XDD

Yeah, I can probably make this for you. But I can't do the half-transparent Suicune or the gradient. My program isn't really that powerful. :sweat: Is this fine?

@Power of Aura;

1. Then you don't have to include Suicune :) It was only an option
2. If gradiation doesn't work, then could you make a slanted borderline with glittery white? I'd like it to be thin, though XDD

Thanks!

@Power of Aura;

1. Then you don't have to include Suicune :) It was only an option
2. If gradiation doesn't work, then could you make a slanted borderline with glittery white? I'd like it to be thin, though XDD

Thanks!

Borderline, eh? I can probaly pull that off. :)

Hello! I would like a sprite.

Pokemon: Squirtle
Colors: green blue and black.

Thanks!

Thanks!

Ok, I'll work on that soon.

@The Twilight Knight; Here it is:
Squirtle_Sprite.PNG

Dark Blueberry; Ahh! Sorry, I totally forgot! I'll get it to ya by tonight.
@Dark Blueberry; Here it is:
HGSSMAFIA_F-Large.PNG
Good enough? Tell me if I should change anything.

Last edited:
I'd like a Dream World Recolour, please.
Pokemon: Scizor
Colors(Max 3): Dark Blue, Orange
Other notes: Replace the Red with Dark Blue and the yellow with orange.

Thanks in advance!

I'd like a Dream World Recolour, please.
Pokemon: Scizor
Colors(Max 3): Dark Blue, Orange
Other notes: Replace the Red with Dark Blue and the yellow with orange.

Thanks in advance!

Alright, I can do that. (NOTE: DW Recolors take a bit longer than my other works.)

Thanks!

Ok, I'll work on that soon.

@The Twilight Knight; Here it is:
Squirtle_Sprite.PNG

Dark Blueberry; Ahh! Sorry, I totally forgot! I'll get it to ya by tonight.
@Dark Blueberry; Here it is:
HGSSMAFIA_F-Large.PNG
Good enough? Tell me if I should change anything.

It's beautiful!! Even though it doesn't have everything I asked for, it's still awesome!! Thank you very much XDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom