• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Kumo Avatars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kahlil

Hola mi amigo!
Reaction score
So, uh, hello. I'm Kumo and I'm making avatars like these:

tsutarja.png

mijumaru.png

pokabu.png

you could post your requests here. It will take some time though. I hope you enjoy your visit. ^^

P.S. I'm much better with unevolved Pokémon.

P.P.S. Please request for only one Pokémon at a time.

Please credit accordingly. Thanks!

Last edited:
:ksmile: You finally made a shop for these awesome creations of yours! Haha, Would you think You'll be able to make me a Houndour?

ok! ^^ thanks for requesting! I'll just post it here when it's done. right?

Wow! Nice work u got there =D. Is it Possible for u to do a yellow kojondo avy like the one in my avatar ? Thanks a million !:bounce:

Yay, you have a shop now! I'm still grateful for the Zorua avatar you made for me; it's perfect. I was wondering though, would you make a Meowth avatar next? That would be great. You can make mine last since I know you're busy ^^

you can wait a bit on my dragonite request

Ahhh those are awesome! :D
Can I get a pichu?

Hi! Could you please try to make one of those avataers with the Pikachu in my current Avatar? She always has a pink flower by her ear, by the way. ^__^

Last edited:
A challenge for you: what about the fierce Emboar/Enbuoh? If you can't/don't want to make it, that's fine. Thanks in advance!

thanks for the challenge! I'm up to it! haha.

Wow! Nice work u got there =D. Is it Possible for u to do a yellow kojondo avy like the one in my avatar ? Thanks a million !:bounce:

thanks! sure! ^^

Perhaps a Rotom avatar?

ok! ^^

Ahhh those are awesome! :D
Can I get a pichu?

sure! notch-eared?

Hi! Could you please try to make one of those avataers with the Pikachu in my current Avatar? She always has a pink flower by her ear, by the way. ^__^

ok! thanks for requesting! ^^

Skies and Yellow, here are your Pichu and Pikachu respectively. ^^

pichu.png

pikachu.png

It would be great if you could get the following requests done. Thanks a bunch Kumo, ^^

Celebi
Jirachi
Larvitar
Elekid
Swinub
Dratini
Sneasel

Thank you so much!!!!

Wow, your really busy! And you made a shop for it, finally :p lol

Nothing to request. Just wanted to say youre awesome for having a Manaphy in your sig and I wish you good luck with your shop :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom