• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Kumo Avatars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kumo has lots of requests..
I think we should stop requesting for a while.

I wanted to know if I could help you out a bit, Kumo.
If you need any, I'd gladly help.

Hey. umm Kumo, could I please get a Jirachi soon? and upload it to an album on here, because Photobucket's been screwing me over, lately :/

Not to put pressure on you I was wondering if you got my request for a Haderia?
If not can I please have a Haderia?

so two guys requested for this one, here's a Meganium for Life Alert and IslandWalker. ^^

meganium.png

I don't know if you want to share the same Meganium. I could just make another one if you don't want to... ^^

AWWWW!!! SO CUTE!!! Not to bother you too much, but can mine have a smaller mouth and a cobalt background?

Omg... These are the best avatars I have seen so far! If you have time, could you do a shiny bidoof please?

Wow Kumo, you're a hero just for keeping up with this! Just popped in to say that Meguroco you done for Shibibiru is brilliant!

Keep up the great work and good luck with those requests!

These are so amazing. Could I get a Wingull one please?

( After looking abck a page, I see you have tons of requests. Mine can take as long as you want. No pressure. Or don't make it at all if you don't want to :) )

Do you think you could make an annoyed-looking Mudkip for me? Thanks!

You will earn an undying place in my heart forever if you give me a Politoed or a Buffalon. Whichever is easier.

:D

You really did an admirable job there, so you deserve a great reputation. If I were to ask for an avatar, I would ask for a Goruggo, for now.

Thanks for reading!

can you maybe make me a sexy gardevoir? -_- im a bit ashamed to post this :p

Can you do a Lucario one for me? Thank you!

(Yes, even shop owners like me have to get awesome avatars made by someone elso, too)

Could i get a celebi please?

take all the time you need cuz i have absolutely no rush.

Not be a bother or anything, but how are my requests going?^^ anyway, nice job on all of the avatars. All of them are so cool!

Jervis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom