• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Kumo Avatars

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks everyone for requesting, and for being patient as well. rest assured, your avatars will be done... in time. ^^

for the mean time, here are ghaskan's and Dr. Octagonapus' requests. an Enbuoh/Emboar and a Magnemite, respectively.

enbuoh.png

magnemite.png

Freakin' lovely! Thanks a bunch, that made my day a lot better :)

here is Shadow Raikou's Raikou

raikou.png

here's Captain Kipper's and pichuvolttackle's Aipom

aipom.png

and here's Zervah's Umbreon!

umbreon.png

hope you guys like 'em! ^^

Last edited:
here is Shadow Raikou's Raikou

raikou.png

Thanks A Lot! Its So Cute!! :)! It Straight away becomes my avatar (as i need one lately), and goes to my album of "My Avatars".

Can You please use this same raikou for a Christmas one wearing a santa hat and red socks like thing on the long saber teeth. I Need it for Christmas... Thanks!!

Well, I have to say you make great avatars, Kumo. Pretty cute and lovely.

You're busy and all, but I'd like to request a Bellossom avatar, for whenever you have the time. I know she'll look adorable in your style. <3

Thanks in advance!

and here's Zervah's Umbreon!

umbreon.png

hope you guys like 'em! ^^

I.LOVE.IT♥♥!! THE BACKGROUND IS PURPLE!!! MY FAVORITE COLOR!! YOU'RE THE BEST KUMO!!!! :D:D:D

Last edited:
Kumo that Aipom is brilliant! Thank you so much. I'm resisting the urge to request something else so hard! :)

Kumo that Aipom is brilliant! Thank you so much. I'm resisting the urge to request something else so hard! :)

thanks Captain! ^^

anyhow, here's your Charmander yourlilemogirl's. hope you like it! ^^

charmander.png

Could you please do an Emonga for me? thanks a lot!

Sorry that I'm adding to your massive request list, but could I please have a shiny Ononokus? I know it's an evolution, but it's face isn't that detailed. Also I will try to pay you back, although I'm not sure how yet. Thank you very much!

Last edited:
here's Hide in Plain Sight's Gardevoir,

gardevoir.png

and here's Shibibiru's Meguroko. ^^

meguroko.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom