• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Kumo Avatars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, pretty backed up.
I would like a Seedot or Nuzleaf when you can.

before I'm gone for several days, here's a wave of avatars.

this one's for MEGA-NIUM. sorry, your post got lost... anyway, here's your Grumpig

grumpig.png

this one's for $aturn¥oshi, a Koffing

koffing.png

for tolantor, an Emonga,

emonga.png

and finally, for thatguy1, a Heracross. :ksmile:

heracross.png

hope you like 'em.

see you in 4 days! :ksmile:

Last edited:
Love the grumpig. It's the one and only! =D:yahoo:

Oh yeah, I know this is my second request but this is for my brother. He doesnt get on much. I just wanted to know if you could make him an Alakazam sprite? His name is axe234. If you need time it's ok, I understand that your booked. :D

Last edited:
and finally, for thatguy1, a Heracross. :ksmile:

heracross.png

hope you like 'em.

see you in 4 days! :ksmile:

I usually don't do this but (ahem)...

OMGOMGOMGOMG IT'S SOOOOOOOOO CUTE THANK YOU SO MUCH!:-D

(caps lock off)

hey, can you make a latias avatar for me? :D

cripes I'm so glad I ran into this. These avatars are super cute. c:

Could I geeeet a Natu, please~?

Hello, these look great! I was wondering if you could make a scizor avatar like these? Thanks! :)

When you come back, I have a simple one for you. A smirking Electrode.

Hi Kumo! Your avatars are awesome! I'm glad to find your shop ;)
May I have a Torterra please? Or Staraptor. Whichever do you like.
No need to rush for me, I know you got a lot of requests.
Thanks in advance :D

Cool avatars!

May I have a Bayleef? Can you make him smirking and cool-looking?

Last edited:
Hm. You've seen to have set the forums ablaze with your art.

... And it's rather fitting. They're wonderful. I've fallen victim to your adorable artwork.

When you have the time, would you mind working on a few avatars, for me?

I'd love to have either a Metagross, Kirikizan, or Shubarugo. Preferably with a serious or sad disposition...

But, I understand that you may have fallen victim beneath the waves of requests. If so, feel more than free to simply ignore my request.

Holy crap, I've heard about you guys and your work, but haven't seen it until now.

AMAZING!

When you have some time after all your requests, would I be able to trouble you for a Ho-Oh avatar, please :)

maikeru-san, How about a Houndoom for Geeyan? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom