• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Kumo Avatars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I possibly have a Gallade, please? Preferably looking a bit serious or somber.

Hello, Could I get one of those Avatars? Mew one if you will. Could you make it a shiny Mew?

Thanks in advance. :D

thanks for requesting guys! after getting back from my trip, I now have to face a stack of school works. no worries though... I try to make them when I can. thanks! :ksmile:

Your works look amazing! After your trip, I'd like to see if you could do a Dunsparce! Thank you!

thanks for requesting guys! after getting back from my trip, I now have to face a stack of school works. no worries though... I try to make them when I can. thanks! :ksmile:

No worries dude, take as long as you need. :)

No worries dude, take as long as you need. :)

thanks Johnny...

in the meantime, here's Ryuutakeshi's Zuruggu

zuruggu.png

and Orion-sama's Bellossom...

bellossom.png

hope you like 'em! :ksmile:

I would love a Gliscor avatar. Take your time,I know you have a lot of avatars to do. VM me when done.

When you have time, could you please make an entei avatar?

Sorry if it's a bit too much to ask, but I would like an avatar with a facial expression like this:
ihateyou.png

but dragonite style. If you feel like doing something else, could it have a blue star drawn on its forehead as well? In a way, just to discern it from the other dragonite.

If you don't feel like doing that, a Shimama then?

It's okay if you take a while, it doesn't really matter a huge amount, it's just that I really like your work, and have been trying to find a new avatar. :3

Last edited:
Hello, Kumo! :ksmile:

I was wondering, may I request an avatar from you? :blush:

...if so, I'd very much like a Gastly :awww:

Oh, can you make a Swampert avatar for me? If so, then thanks! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom