• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Kumo Avatars

Status
Not open for further replies.
how long will my monozu roughly take (not trying to rush or anything) XD

May I please have a Munchlax Avvie? Preferably one with a sandwich necklace around it's neck?

Don't forget my Leafeon, please!
Just reminding

thanks for reminding... no worries. I won't forget. I usually check the previous pages. I was lazy to check the previous pages today, though. :lol:

anyhow, here's a Choroneko for you koolhk... and for someone else who requested for a Choroneko. sorry, I forgot who it was.

choroneko.png

and a Monozu for Draco Cor...

monozu.png

hope you like 'em. :kawaii:

EDIT: to everyone else, you are not forgotten. your avatars will be made... in due time. I sincerely wish to be able to finish them as soon as possible but I have to face reality from time to time.

is latias almost done?
if not, than ok. just take your time ;D

People have to stop asking whether Kumo forgot their requests. He's been really busy and is also backed up because so many people want one of his awesome avatars. Just be patient everyone. He'll eventually get to your request as long as he has time to do them :)

Hopefully my Gliscor can be made soon. Not rushing,I bet it will be awesome. Seriously,you can take all the time you need for it.

thanks for reminding... no worries. I won't forget. I usually check the previous pages. I was lazy to check the previous pages today, though. :lol:

anyhow, here's a Choroneko for you koolhk... and for someone else who requested for a Choroneko. sorry, I forgot who it was.

choroneko.png

and a Monozu for Draco Cor...

monozu.png

hope you like 'em. :kawaii:

EDIT: to everyone else, you are not forgotten. your avatars will be made... in due time. I sincerely wish to be able to finish them as soon as possible but I have to face reality from time to time.

Thank-you so much, it is very cute^_^

it might be a good idea to temporarily close the shop until you have finished all requests and avoid getting swamped

Could you do me 2 Pokémon?
1. An Ampharos. The cutest, cute, furry Ampharos you can draw :p
2. A Koromori. The cutest, coolest, fugliest, furry Koromori you can draw!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom