• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Kumo Avatars

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I am asking again, but can you make one with Goruggo? I apologise if you knew it already, but I thought it needs some reminding.

Thanks for reading.

Umm... Dude, seriously don't want to be a bother here, but it's been like 2 weeks already... so, yeah ^^ Nice job though on the others!

I can imagine you're pretty busy, so can you make one for Beautifly? I don't care how long it takes. Thanks.

People, give Kumo some slack here. Especially those that he's already made avatars for. Remember what the teachers would say when your class got a pizza party? "You can go back for seconds once everyone else has a piece." Last I checked, Kumo hasn't made 24,000+ avatars. (If you have, my bad.)

it might be a good idea to temporarily close the shop until you have finished all requests and avoid getting swamped

Completely agreed.

If I may ask, how soon would my Mudkip be available? Approximately.

Sorry that you're so busy and everything, but may I please have a Desumasu?

wow. I get back from school and I see this. :spam:

thanks for requesting guys :ksmile:, but I hope you do understand that I don't just stay here all the time. :-( I actually don't have my own computer so I'm borrowing my friends' computers to do all these avatars... :-|

it might be a good idea to temporarily close the shop until you have finished all requests and avoid getting swamped

so yeah, I think I'll have to temporarily close the shop. :-( but just so my pile of work won't keep increasing while I'm still trying to finish the other requests.

I hope you guys understand. thanks! :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom