• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Announcing the National Bulbagraphic photography contest, open to entries from New Pokémon Snap and Sword and Shield, with prizes for the winners! A thread with all the details on how to enter can be found here.

Kung Fu Ferret's SMITE Speculation blog

The Rightful Heir
Reaction score
Who will be arriving after Merlin, Jormungandr, Horus, and Set? For this particular post I'd predict one or two gods each current pantheon, along with some ideas from pantheons currently without representation.

Arthurian: Green Knight?
Celtic: Lugh, or The Dagda
Chinese: Fu Xi, or Zhu Bajie
Egyptian: Sekhmet
Greek: Persephone, or Typhon
Hindu: Shiva
Japanese: Tsukuyomi, or Orochi
Mayan: Hunahpu, or Kinich Ahau
Norse: Heimdall, or Njord
Polynesian: Maui
Roman: Ceres, or Vesta
Slavic: Belobog, or Baba Yaga
Voodoo: Aido Wedo, or Madam Brigitte

Possible new pantheons:
Yoruba: Shango, Olorun, Ogun,
Incan: Inti
Mesopotamian: Gilgamesh, Ishtar, Tiamat, Enkidu
Lovecraftian: Cthulhu, Nyarlathotep, Dagon
Inuit: Sedna
American: Pecos Bill, John Henry, Uncle Sam

The Rightful Heir
Reaction score
Yemoja (Yoruba Pantheon) and Heimdallr (Norse Pantheon) have been datamined

The Rightful Heir
Reaction score
Season 7 (2020) gave us five gods. Mulan, Baba Yaga, Cthulhu, Tsukuyomi, and Danzaburou.
The Babylonian Pantheon is coming early on in Season 8, starting with Tiamat. Five other gods will be released in season 8, but we won't know who until they're either data mind, or teased at in the season 8 preview trailer.

One of the developers, I can't remember who, has debunked the rumor that the next God, after Tiamat, would be from the Hindu pantheon.

I think one of the five currently unconfirmed gods to come this year will also be Babylonian. Probably Gilgamesh and/or Ishtar.
Stay tuned for my other predictions!

EDIT: Gilgamesh confirmed!

Last edited:
The Rightful Heir
Reaction score
Season 8 teaser coming this afternoon, will check it out after work and post my thoughts here.

The Rightful Heir
Reaction score
Season 8 will start off with Tiamat, then Gilgamesh.

Sobek will be getting a much-needed visual update this year, and so will another unspecified god (probably Cupid, but I kinda hope it's Fenrir)
Morgan Le Fay (Arthurian) was likely hinted at, as were Charybdis, Cliodhna, and *probably* Atlas. (But it *might* be Nut instead of Atlas, we'll find out eventually)

I don't think they have any surprises in store that they haven't teased. But if they do, I really hope Maui is added this year at some point