• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Kyurem VS The Sword of Justice DVD due out in the UK this October: Universal Pictures

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Kyurem VS The Sword of Justice DVD due out in the UK this October: Universal Pictures UK to ...

Today, a listing emerged on retailer Amazon.co.uk for an upcoming DVD release of Pokémon the Movie: Kyurem VS The Sword of Justice, the fifteenth movie in the Pokémon franchise. The movie will be available on home video in the United Kingdom on October 15th, courtesy of Universal Pictures UK.

Read more on Bulbanews

Last edited by a moderator:

UnovaCastaway

I poke your snoot
Reaction score
Re: Kyurem VS The Sword of Justice DVD due out in the UK this October: Universal Pict

Woah, big error! Don't you mean fifteenth?

charizardmaster125

Reaction score
Re: Kyurem VS The Sword of Justice DVD due out in the UK this October: Universal Pict

Interesting, according to the description on Amazon, they list a running time of 90 minutes where as the running time on the USA & Australia DVD's is listed as 72 minute. As far as I can tell, CITV also aired the 72 minute version along with the full closing credits (not counting ad breaks). This could be subject to change but I'd thought that I would point it out. It does make me think whether they are including the Melloetta short that is still on the UK site on Pokemon.com.

Link: Pokemon Kyurem Vs. the Sword of Justice DVD 2013: Amazon.co.uk: Film & TV