• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

L_X's Pedia article ideas

Cferra

Superhero!!
Reaction score
Hey.

I've been trying to think of some articles to do for the Bulbapedia for a while now and I'm hoping someone can help me get some ideas. I mostly concentrate on the games and such so this is what I think I might do:

Pokémon Colosseum:

An article on that sayng a bit about Oore and linking to the other Colosseum profiles and articles out there. Just bringing them together. I was going to do it when we were just starting but I didn't have time.

Generation IV:

I've already done the history, Generation I through III, Kanto, Johto and Hoenn. Should I put anything more into Generation IV other than the DS games and Munchlax? We have Rukario now but nothing about the game mechanics.

Let me know of some ideas. But, I have som ideas some people may want to take into considerations.

1.) When you do a bio that relates anime and game together, make it like this one:

http://www.bulbagarden.net/pedia/Brock

It just makes things more organized.

So, let me know what I can do.

L_X

P.S. Had to edit the Abilities page. Soundproof and Cacophony are the same thing. Cacophony had to be deleted because that and Soundproof were in there twice.

Cacophony is a trait that is in the game data, but was never given to a Pokemon.

The description was still the same as Soundproof. I'm just going to go with the Nintendo Power Guide.

L_X

By that line of reasoning, Air Lock = Cloud Nine and Golduck's ability is Air Lock.

Obviously this is not the case.

Cloud Nine deserves it's own heading as much as Cacophony, although there is no reason to not merge the common description with something like See [[Abilities#Soundproof|Soundproof]].

There's a difference, Cacophony is Soundproof.They have the same descriptiond. Air Lock and Cloud Nine are different. I already discussed this with Evan and Cacophony is only mentioned in the order of the abilities part.

I also fixed up the Pokemon Colosseum article today. Any ideas for Generation IV?

L_X

Please note: The thread is from 19 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom