• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

La, la, la, la!

Casual Cnidarian

Reaction score
Would you like to see the Jigglypuff from the earlier episodes return and put people to sleep and draw on their faces again? Or maybe return as a Wigglytuff!:zzz:

Would have been nice to see Jigglypuff get proper closure to its story at least. It last appeared in early Hoenn during the Trick house episode with Whismur.

Sadly, its been over 6 years and 300 something episodes since it last appeared. I dunno if we'll see it again. Maybe the writers will suddenly get nostalgic and bring it back for an episode, I'd welcome it.

Ahh man....I almost forgot about Jigglypuff. I really think they should've kept it in the series...maybe draw on Paul's face or something like that.:p

I'd like to see her come back. Except it would be hard to think of a way for her to just randomly show up, but, still.

Jigglypuff hasn't been seen in over 6 years. The show managed without it all this time so there's no need bringing it back.

I'm sad that Jigglypuff performed a GS ball exit. I liked episodes she was in.

I guess the writers assumed that Jigglypuff's appearences did not fit with how the anime is currently now. It probably had nothing to add with it's one note (pun not intended) gag any longer.

Hmmm.. It's been a while since I've heard from Jigglypuff.

Maybe she got caught in that Chansey stampede :XD:

It should meet evil!Togepi. Watch as hijinks ensues. :p

Yeah, it should definitely appear again. At least for a single episode so it gets a proper closure.

I would like to see her and evil Togepi returning. Though I would like to see evil Togepi with a trainer like Paul, Harley or Ursula. As for Jigglypuff, she doesn't need any trainer, but I would like to see her in Radio Tower Takeover if there will be an HG/SS arc(or special), that is.

Apollo: You will see! Master Giovanni will return! With these equipment, we will reach in every radio, computer and television across Earth and when Giovanni calls back, we will send evolution inducing signal that Gideon and Sebastian found-hey, what is this Jigglypuff doing here? Houndoom use-
Jigglypuff: Jiggly-la jigglypuff, jigggla-ly, jigglypuff!
Silver: Oh cra-ZZZZ...

Oh yeah! Jigglypuff should definitely make a comeback.
Id like to see Jigglypuff maybe reappear with a baby Igglybuff or soemthing.

Purin may have been cute, but I think even by late Jouto, they'd realized the gag was wearing thin. They brought her back for Houen 'cause they wanted to center a subplot around Gonyonyo's Soundproof ability, and that offered a good spin on the usual formula by finally providing something that can hear Purin's song all the way through, but after that, there's not much left to do.

I forgot about Jigglypuff. D: I don't see a need to bring in Jigglypuff again. As others have said, it's been 6 years. They probably forgot about him.

I like Jigglypuff, but no one is going to know where she's from anymore, so I wouldn't expect her back.
Purin may have been cute, but I think even by late Jouto, they'd realized the gag was wearing thin.
Since when have the writers ever acknowledged jokes running thin?

Brock's flirting and Meowth's Giovanni daydreams are still going, so I think it more has to do with Jigglypuff being a separate character from the main group.

I had hoped that Jigglypuff still being in Smash Bros. would allow the writers an excuse to bring it back, but alas, it didn't happen when Brawl came out.

At this point I don't think we'll see it again, but the writers surprised me by bringing back old characters I didn't expect to see again before like Brandon.

Jesse GS the II said:
They brought her back for Houen 'cause they wanted to center a subplot around Gonyonyo's Soundproof ability, and that offered a good spin on the usual formula by finally providing something that can hear Purin's song all the way through

And see, that, to me, was enough. Purin finally found someone who could listen to its song all the way through. Storyline resolved.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom