• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Lack of Activity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badhelo

Hide your cake!
Reaction score
I'm puzzled by why there's lack of activity in Bulbagarden's subforum for the Pokemon TCG. It has a wonderful section for the TCG in the wiki and I see it updated every now and then, but why is it a ghost town here?

Good question. I think it's just because there are other great websites devoted solely to the TCG, with many more subforums, etc., such as PokéGym and PokéBeach. Both of those are HUGE amongst TCG players such as myself.

Bulbagarden's always been a website devoted more to the other forms of Pokémon media, and the TCG is a bit left out. Even on Bulbapedia, where I'm the TCG head-honcho, I've been more concerned with administrative work lately and neglected to create a lot of the articles I've been wanting to.

There's a lot more I have to say, but I have to get going on other things. I'll post later.

I suppose that makes sense. Are there no plans to promote Bulbagarden Forum's TCG section? This place has a strong community and I'd like to take advantage of that to spice up the place. :D

I suppose that makes sense. Are there no plans to promote Bulbagarden Forum's TCG section? This place has a strong community and I'd like to take advantage of that to spice up the place. :D

As would I. Maybe I'll try that in the next week.

I always try to get in what I can. Usually, though, I focus on getting the correct images into the TCG sections, since I only collect the cards. I don't play the games, so if I have a Dark Beedrill (I don't), I don't know what pack it's from, like. . Okay, I have no examples since I don't even know the packs.

So if there's any card I see with no image or a Japanese image, I replace it. I haven't been doing it so much now. I also try to fix mistakes there may be.

If you need help, you can ask me! =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom