• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Lansat/Starf..?

-
Reaction score
I really doubt anyone has it that would be willing to give me one of each or even just Starf but on the off chance there is... is there anyone who would be willing to give me those berries possibly? I can negotiate something to give you in return if theres someone who actually would help me.

how quickly do you need them? I haven't gotten to that berry mutation yet but if can you wait till my current berry field fruits I will be happy start cross breeding for those an then give you one?

I also am looking for these. You get them by getting 100 and 200 win streaks in the battle maison. The most I have done is 53 wins in a row. If anybody finds someone who has them, they should be planting them so hopefully they will share. Maybe we can agree tha if any of us gets them we will plant them and trade them?

how quickly do you need them? I haven't gotten to that berry mutation yet but if can you wait till my current berry field fruits I will be happy start cross breeding for those an then give you one?

I dont really need them now but just sometime in the future ever. But they arent via mutuations but rather Battle Maison and Im really not good at battle facilities although most people dont seem to have it or if they do they ask for like a shiny with exact ivs and nature and egg moves and ability and stuff...

100-200 streak??? Seriously? Gyood gyad! With the increase in difficulty I can only imagine what hax and cheap tricks (100% flinch, unlimited focus sash, restricted pokemon) that the NPCs would be pulling on you at that point.

100-200 streak??? Seriously? Gyood gyad! With the increase in difficulty I can only imagine what hax and cheap tricks (100% flinch, unlimited focus sash, restricted pokemon) that the NPCs would be pulling on you at that point.

Battle Chatelaines with full legendary teams after 50 consecutive wins. Now that's a dirty trick. Very scary when you meet them for the first time. And the second time. And the third... I don't know about the third time, I haven't gotten that far yet.

Well if I get any I will start planting them and share them with you guys.
Do any of you need Ditto in Friend safari? That is my FS

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom