• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Larger inbox size for normal users

CommanderPigg

i've fallen and cant get up
Reaction score
I don't know how feasible this is, since I'm not sure how much information can be saved on the servers or whatever you store data in, but I've been kissing 500 messages for some time now and it's really annoying having to empty out my messages every time I need to have a private convo with someone.

I'm mostly speaking on the behalf of war room members who have to deal with (no lying) hundreds of PMs a week when running a game. I know that backing up PMs to a word file is an option, but sometimes, they'll reach the limit before they can access it (like overnight) and sometimes, there are complications with the process (like with me).

A modest upgrade (1000 as opposed to 500) would be a huge improvement, but it's up to the discretion of the webmaster.

Thanks!

This would be useful. When I hosted Kid Icarus: Uprising mafia recently I pretty quickly reached my 500 pm limit, and had to delete important pm's I'd rather have saved throughout the course of the game. While you can save them in word documents, it's just not practical because you'll lose the chronology of pm's, and won't be able to search them alongside the ones you have stored for instance.

I have to agree with this suggestion, considering my inbox is almost always full and I always need to delete some messages I'd rather keep just to make some space for new ones...

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom