• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Last drug you've used (if ever)

Captain Save A Ho-Oh

Mods love me
Reaction score
Have you ever used drugs before? Have they (or it) affected your life in a positive way? Do you use it for pain/illness or for recreational use? Will this thread get me banned?

I used *** for sleeping last night. I smoked marijuana to help with chronic pain in my feet. That's about it.

Caffeine is the big one I usually take, but I try to limit my intake so I'm not up all night when I don't need to be.

Otherwise, it's just ibuprofen for pain whenever I'm feeling it. Oh, and if we're counting alcohol as a drug, then I also drink that on occasion as well.

Just my prescription medications: tamoxifen and metoprolol tartrate in the morning, with sertraline and metoprolol tartrate at night. The sertraline is a great help with my anxiety, so yeah, I'd say it's a good thing.

I drink 2-3 cups of coffee per day, so caffeine I guess. I drink alcohol maybe once per month on average, but never in excess or anything. Other than that, nothing really unless I'm sick.

I tried ******* to get rid of anxiety, it worked for me. The benefits of *** has many scientific studies so I decided to try anoTHEr BOX *** products. They use components of the cannabis plant that helps trigger or calm brain activity and their *** Oils do not contain chemicals. It's the best oil that I tried

I use caffeine regularly, its a bit of a problem but Im not too productive without it. Its usually in the form of an energy drink. I am trying to cut back though.

I also take Effexor which is an anti-depressant for both anxiety and depression.

I have a drink with alcohol occasionally but not too much

hello everyone!! friendly reminder to NOT post about any illegal substances here!!
as for me.. i guess it also would have been caffeine? soda specifically (mountain dew more specifically))

Back
Top Bottom