• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Last Gen! Who is still playing?

I still play Diamond, but only for the Pokeradar feature. Finally got around to getting my shiny Larvitars the other day! Now trying for Eevee...

Also been replaying Crystal, since White has gotten kinda boring.

I'm actually playing through Diamond right now, although I'm a lot more active with Ruby. I haven't played through either before, so I'm excited. I finished Black a little while ago, actually. I'd play through my copy of HeartGold, but right now, it's not that appealing to me! I dunno, I guess I just don't really like the feel of Johto at this time. :<

HG/SS are in the deceased forum? :'( Oh man, it still feels like they just came out. Yes, I play my HG game all the time! I am quite addicted to it. I haven't played the new generation yet, and I haven't played DPPt either. I'm still really into Johto. :)

I'm using White as a GTS hut for making a living Pokedex with different IDs and nicknames. But because of the incessant plague of Level-9-and-Under-Zek/Resh requests, I decided to pick up my unused HeartGold and cheat the heck out of it. I'll be using HeartGold as a GTS gateway for nabbing Gen 1-4 Pokemon, because I'm sure that it isn't as infuriating as BW's GTS. Before I do the actual Pokedex cheat, though, I'm giving myself until July 1st to complete the Pokedex as far as I can before I cheat it to see how well I do. 14 caught, 119 seen. Not too bad, I guess.

I'd use Platinum, but alas, that game is one of the early copies of Platinum, where the GTS didn't display the levels of wanted Pokemon. Otherwise, I use Platinum for Pokemon Battle Revolution, since HG is such a boring and weak game. Instead of cheating the EVs like I usually do, I've been doing it by hand. It's a time-consuming process to be sure, but in a good way. I need to remember what life was like before Action Replay, lols. OTL

I've been playing HG, it's my favorite game in the series to play through, though I prefer Wifi battles in B/W and eventually B/W2.

I liked the story of Platinum, and Sinnoh itself, but battles are just too freakin' slow for me to want to replay it.

Actually, I only just got HG, SS, and Pearl on May. And I'm waiting for my uncle to send me Platinum, he got it from Amazon for me and never got around to shipping it. Anyway, I'm still not done with SS because I'm soft-resetting for a shiny Lugia and before getting all those I still played my Diamond from time to time. Mostly to breed and EV train.

In fact, I still play Gen III, but I don't have the actual games for those, the only one I had was stolen. My parents were feeling pretty anti-videogame when those came out. So I've been playing some ROMs while I convince my friend to sell me his games XD

I play SoulSilver more then White, because my team on White is all Level 100, and the Battle Factory on SoulSilver IS. SO. ADDICTING.

Soulsilver all day long for the Pokethlon. There's addicting min-quests, there's Pokemon contests, and then there's Pokethlon. Never gonna let go of the damn thing, probably have too many golds to count.

I'm mainly playing the Emerald Battle Frontier, though I recently got a win streak of 14 in the Battle Arcade with my friend on SS. Might get around to training my SS tem to 100, though not for a while.

-Me!

White has started to bore me due to not really needing anything anymore. So for shizz and giggles i pull out my Pt game to dig in the underground for hours (its REALLY addicting xD).

I have to agree! It's so super addicting to dig and dig and dig like a Diglett (with claws)! I find that's the only reason I play platinum and now that you've reminded me of it, I'll probably spend six hours (okay, not quite that much...) digging again. xD

Also, I'm currently playing HS (I lost my SS version somewhere over the rainbow)... It's like...I still find it more enjoyable than Black and White in many ways even if B and W have better graphics and the PokeMon move about in battle (yes, that's one of my favorite things). >_> I find that I love Johto and Kanto and running around with my Pokemon following me everywhere (especially Steelix...just for the giggles). Plus, the controls. There really in many ways better than B and W. Even though I'll certainly get the next games for the stories, I'll probable still return to Heartgold even then and when (or if) there is a gen 6 on 3DS. ;P

Yes, my HG is my favorite Pokemon game, and I got some stacked Pokemon in there.
TBH, since I just completed Black, I might transfer all my pokies to Black. So maybe I won't be.

Still play mine. Trying to get all the pokemon in one game, although I cant I am seeing how far I can get.

I dont play gen 5 either, I dont think I will either.

I still play my older games. In fact, I restarted my Diamond game and played through with only Piplup, called Waterblast, just like the first time I ever played. I up to the Elite Four at the moment, and Piplup is at level 70(I'm not evolving it).
~RA~​

Um, I just restarted Sapphire a few days ago, and it still feels fresh to me! I still play around with Soul Silver because I need to defeat Red one of these days/months. I haven't touched my Pearl in a while but I probably will. I probably will...

Of course. I still play Gen III and IV a lot. I'm mainly training pokemon to transfer to White.

Yes yes! I'm replaying Emerald slowly but surely~ Hoenn region was my first adventure, and I haven't really restarted any IV gen games since they are longer~ This might be my 3rd replay of Emerald I think...
And I still haven't cleared my 1st HG adventure! I'm in postgame, playing it whenever I feel like it~

I'm always restarting all of my files. I have games in Yellow, Crystal, LeafGreen, and HeartGold all in progress right now :3

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom