• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Last One Left: An Arena RP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derier44

Reaction score
"They have been taking us into the arena and forcing us to fight people we don't know, and sometimes our friends. Every year the numbers change, but the result is the same. Only one may survive, the rest die....."

Plot
It is post apocalyptic Earth and the country of the United states has been broken into 10 Districs that spciealize in different skills. 1 is hunting, 2 is agriculture, 3 is electronics, 4 is manufacturing, 5 is fishing, 6 is clothing, 7 is building, 8 is combat (guards and such), 9 is mining, 10 is mixed. Depending on the number that sign up is how many people will be thrown into a arena and are forced to fight to the death. The way this will work is if two people fight for long enough, I will pick three random people, dead or alive, to choose the person who wins. The three people will be picked completely randomly and they will not knowing who else is voting. I will also be the Game Master, I will pick the way the arena is set up and decide on any random events that occur. If it is a lethal event, 2 people who are not in the event will vote Dead or Alive, the same rules apply to above. You also may team with someone to form an alliance to survive. If that is so, it will increase to five votes, one of them already counting towards a random person on the team with a disadvantage. If there is no advantage, I will vote instead. Each character have certain skills, no one is good at everything. Your characters skills will be determined on district and traits from sign-ups. At the beggining, when you all are released into the arena, you will be released at the same time into an area where there are scattered supplies. The further into the middle you go, the better the supplies gets. Every person has 2 bags of supplies, one being alright and the other being good. The Bad is placed about 40 ft away while the good is placed about 80ft away. No one can claim your bags unless you leaver the circle where you are released and go into another part of the arena. In the middle will be weapons, which I will decide what they are, and some supplies bags will contain weapons as well, just not big ones. If it turns into a massive free for all in the middle, every ten posts that there is fighting, with no alliances formed, I will randomly give permission for someone to die, to keep it going. You must also eat and drink, if I see you dont eat and drink, I will put a vote against you in a fight, notifying you in game. Everyday you must eat/ drink something and 1 day lasts 2-3 real days. Last man standing wins, and in some acceptions maybe even 2!

Rules
1. No God Modding (since there will be votes casted to see who lives, you can slightly god mod by saying something like "I drew back my arrow, and released. It flew and stuck into her leg, though it was a flawed and nonlethal shot." but dont let it get out of hand or I will step in.)
2. Be respectful (Some trash talk is allowed, but nothing to profane like swearing every other word.)
3. If you are a voter, dont go spamming people PM's or anything like that to see if you can find another voter. (Dont give any hints in the game that you are a voter either.)
4. Only allowed 1 character, and if you ask nicely and we are short I will give you another character.
5. Alliances and romances are allowed (Not going to put a rating on it, keep it real though.)
6. If you get the plot and these rules, write 'Destruction' in bold somewhere in your sign-up.

Sign-Up
Name:
District: (Will determine skills)
Personality: (Will determine skills)
History: (Will determine skills)
Weapons of Choice: (2-3, maybe 4 if it fits or is common with your district)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom