• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Last Post Wins Episode 23: Airing Live from F&G Studios

Lone_Garurumon

Metal Sonic
Reaction score
  • Staff
Good evening ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the latest and dare I say greatest version of that game you can win with a single post: Last Post Wins!

First things first though, I’d like to congratulate @Pika_pika42 who won the previous version because Maniacal Engineer is ME. He wins, ME wins. ME wins, he wins. Your grand prize is: a new car bragging rights!

Now, before we can begin the new version, I’d just like to remind all our lovely contestants of the rules of this game.
  • Of course, all standard BMGf and F&G rules apply
  • The contestants must include a reason for why they win in their posts, to stop this game from devolving into yet another Random Messages (we have enough of those as it is)
  • All contestants are also requested to please keep personal dramas out of the thread
  • And of course, the contestant to have the final post when the game ends will be declared the winner! In other words, the Last Post Wins!
Now, without further ado, let's begin! Don't touch that dial!

MegaPod

Radio Rodent
Reaction score
I win because my wisdom teeth come out tomorrow morning

Lone_Garurumon

Metal Sonic
Reaction score
  • Staff
I win because my social experiment worked! If you tell people not to do something, they will become overwhelmed with the desire to do it.

Max1996

Roly-Poly Pokémon
Reaction score
I win because it's time to add to my achievements.

SoaringDylan

The Sobbley Trainer
Reaction score
I win by ordering lone to close this thread.

Btw, what was the shortest LPW?

Max1996

Roly-Poly Pokémon
Reaction score
I win for checking right now.

Wispy Willow

Ducks
Reaction score
In other news, Yours Truly appears to have won the game. We'll have an exclusive interview after these messages.

Max1996

Roly-Poly Pokémon
Reaction score
I win for burning down the thread.

Pika_pika42

Ash's Pikachu
Reaction score
I can try. :p

I win because you're ME. I win, ME wins. ME wins, I win.

~ Fenne Chu

Max1996

Roly-Poly Pokémon
Reaction score
I win for being a me different from ME.