• With COPPA coming into full effect, the comments section and notifications for our YouTube videos are disabled. Not to worry, though, you can keep up with the latest episodes for all our ongoing series and provide your comments in the Bulbasocial section here.

Last Post Wins Version 24: A Rare Old Time

Hero of the Winds
Reaction score
  • Staff
Welcome one and all to the latest version of the game that everyone loves, Last Post Wins!

Before anything else, we must congratulate the winner of LPW v23, Max1996! Here were their winning words!

Max1996 said:
I win for not mentioning anyone.

A brilliant victory speech, one could say.

Before we continue on with this edition, we must first remind ourselves of the rules:

• Of course, all standard BMGf and F&G rules apply
  • The contestants must include a reason for why they win in their posts, to stop this game from devolving into yet another Random Messages (we have enough of those as it is)
  • All contestants are also requested to please keep personal dramas out of the thread
  • And of course, the contestant to have the final post when the game ends will be declared the winner! In other words, the Last Post Wins!

Would you look at that, the time to play is now, and the clock is ticking, so lets begin!

I win because I started the thread.

Darkness ≠ Evil
Reaction score
I win for not touching the dial for the entire duration of LPW v23

Fresh Snow Pokémon
Reaction score
I win because third time's the charm.

toasted pop tart pop star
Reaction score
I win because i am fourth, and it is the best

Fresh Snow Pokémon
Reaction score
I win for not being obsessed with food. Or chaos.

Reaction score
I win because at least i'm easy to please and I don't insult other people about their tastes.

Cool cat
Reaction score
I win for having the lucky seventh post and the unlucky thirteenth post, which I guess means it evens out

Reaction score
i win because there's a mushroom on your shirt