• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Last Post Wins Version 24: A Rare Old Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calvinッ

Ongo Gablogian, the art collector
Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Welcome one and all to the latest version of the game that everyone loves, Last Post Wins!

Before anything else, we must congratulate the winner of LPW v23, Max1996! Here were their winning words!

Max1996 said:
I win for not mentioning anyone.

A brilliant victory speech, one could say.

Before we continue on with this edition, we must first remind ourselves of the rules:

• Of course, all standard BMGf and F&G rules apply
  • The contestants must include a reason for why they win in their posts, to stop this game from devolving into yet another Random Messages (we have enough of those as it is)
  • All contestants are also requested to please keep personal dramas out of the thread
  • And of course, the contestant to have the final post when the game ends will be declared the winner! In other words, the Last Post Wins!
giphy.gif

Would you look at that, the time to play is now, and the clock is ticking, so lets begin!

I win because I started the thread.

I win for not touching the dial for the entire duration of LPW v23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom