Last Post Wins Version 25: Last Post Strikes Back

Spooky Fresh
Reaction score
  • Staff
Welcome one and all to the latest version of the game that everyone loves, Last Post Wins!

Before anything else, we must congratulate the winner of LPW v24, Magnificent Entertainer. Here were their winning words!

I mean, other people have won.

I guess not in this case

Before we continue on with this edition, we must first remind ourselves of the rules:

• Of course, all standard BMGf and F&G rules apply
  • The contestants must include a reason for why they win in their posts, to stop this game from devolving into yet another Random Messages (we have enough of those as it is)
  • All contestants are also requested to please keep personal dramas out of the thread
  • And of course, the contestant to have the final post when the game ends will be declared the winner! In other words, the Last Post Wins!
  • F&G staff, and TWR staff (including honourary staff) may participate but are not eligible to win.

Would you look at that, the time to play is now, and the clock is ticking, so lets begin!

I win because I started the thread.

Last edited:
Spooky Seaweed Specter
Reaction score
Imagine if I win before a second page even appears

Recruit
Reaction score
I win because I can't imagine a Spooky seaweed winning this game

Spooky Seaweed Specter
Reaction score
I win because that means you must not have a good imagination then :p

Lingering Pokémon
Reaction score
I win for seeing this game back again.

Mischievous Entity
Reaction score
I wonder if I could win by removing myself from “honorary F&G Staffer” status...but, considering I still held that status even when I wasn’t even a forum staffer, that doesn’t seem likely.

Spooky Fresh
Reaction score
I win because ME won last time because he won before that rule came in, but I will win even though I can't actually win.