• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Last Poster Wins [v16]

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Lets a Metroid loose in the thread* *Wins* *Runs away as fast as I can to avoid the ensuing destruction (which just so happens to be fast enough)*

I win
Because there are baby ducks in my trench coat.

I win because using random sentence generators never ends well. Then again, the US Court System IS a random sentence generator.

I win
Bcause these statements come out of my own head, thank you very much.

I win
Because Chester the Cheetah doesn't love his Chester the Children.

I win
Because I am the omniscient being all other beings look towards when a tyrannical ruler is taking over. Probably

Again, just because you are a cue ball does not mean that pool sticks cease to work.

I win.

also since when did I get 76 posts?

I win
Because pool metaphors mean nothing to my conscience.

I win because you have no soul and are simply an empty eggshell wandering aimlessly through a universe made of omelettes

I win
Because said llama is very nauseous.

I win
Because I cannot deviate from this template for posting in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom