• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Last Poster Wins [v18] - More Sequels than Star Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
I win because...

Maniacal Engineer loses because his new theme sucks compared to his Picard sig!

I win because how very, very wrong you are...

Besides, I do call myself the Maniacal Engineer, so I should theme engineers once in a while, no?
Laforge was in the picard sig, wasn't he?

Laforge > Scotty.

I win because, I believe you will find that the episode Relics canonized that Scotty > Laforge.
That said, I have high respect for all Star Trek engineers, since they inspired ME to become an engineer.

The movies might have sucked, but it was an awesome franchise.
*Force Chokes ^* How dare you! Star Wars movies are the best (with the exception of episode 1). I win because Star Wars movies are the best even if the old canon sucked (Seriously Yuuzhan Vong War WTF).

The movies might have sucked, but it was an awesome franchise.
*Force Chokes ^* How dare you! Star Wars movies are the best (with the exception of episode 1). I win because Star Wars movies are the best even if the old canon sucked (Seriously Yuuzhan Vong War WTF).

I win because the Yuuzhan Vong war IS Star Wars. The Star Wars movies started the franchise but they are the weakest and worst part of it.

I win because the Yuuzhan Vong war IS Star Wars. The Star Wars movies started the franchise but they are the weakest and worst part of it.
*laughs* You are so funny *laughs* I can't stop laughing. Some of the canon is alright (Darth Plagueis, Obi Wan and Qui Gon preEp1) but the rest has annoying story lines especially Yuuzhan Vong and Darth Krayt. I win because Episode 7 will be great.

Hmph. Relics.Scotty was a drunkard and was wallowing in the past. It took Picard AND Laforge to snap him out of that!

I win because Laforge is the best Star Trek engineer!

You'd be a drunkard and wallowing in the past too if you woke up at me day, without ever realizing how much time had passed, and discovered that all of your friends and contemporaries were dead and your knowledge was outdated.

I win because at the end of the episode, Scotty kicked ass and will go off into the unknown to learn everything about the engineering revelation that occurred while he was in stasis.

You'd be a drunkard and wallowing in the past too if you woke up at me day, without ever realizing how much time had passed, and discovered that all of your friends and contemporaries were dead and your knowledge was outdated.

To be fair, that was partly the fault of Laforge in the first place. I mean, Scotty did try to be of use in engineering but was driven out of there quick, when in my opinion, He should have directed Scotty to the engineerin database and let him read up on how things have changed!

I win because it was an okay episode. The Spock cameo was better though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom