• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.
  • Announcing the National Bulbagraphic photography contest, open to entries from New Pokémon Snap and Sword and Shield, with prizes for the winners! A thread with all the details on how to enter can be found here.

Last Poster Wins [V4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
U cn't hndle teh awesomz
Reaction score
*Pikablu slaps*

Stay down bowser! You have no control in this realm...

What's a Pokemon?
Reaction score
It's Peach dammit

for this mistake the win is mine!

Would rather be cuddling
Reaction score
Back in Mario RPG, she was Toadstool(give her lazy shell, and she's a TANK!).

And for that, I'll have Mario Ultra Jump you. Win's mine!

busy
Reaction score
Not a big fan of those kind of games (I wasn't good). I prefer Partners in Time.

For that, I win! >.<

Tiddly Pom~
Reaction score
MEGA MUSHROOM!
you are crushed beneath mega mario, therefore the whole world rushes of to your funeral in Oz which alows me then to drop a huge cage over the country, sprin it around very fast with you all inside, let go, the watch you and the entire population of the world zoom out into space and begin to orbit the earth while i take all your riches and rule the world in peace. sometime later you are knocked of course by an asteroid and scatter away in various directions. some land on the sun, and melt. some on mercury who therefore become toast. those unfortunates landing in venus disinegrate. sadly some land on earth and are imprisioned. mars landers are devoured by martians. landing on jupiter means being zaped by zeus. saturn people sink into the core and must listen to cyrus and co. going on and on and on about a new world. uranus goers land in the middle of a blue desert and promptly become depressed. neptune means drowning due to posidon, and you mintaka my friend land on pluto, are draged to the underworld by hades and eaten by cerebrus. the end

did i miss something?

oh yeah....

i win!

Last edited:
Proud Hetalia Fangirl ♥
Reaction score
Sasuke is crying in my sig because the win was stolen. But, now it's mine! Cheer up Sasuke, we have the win! *hugs*

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
I create a miniature black hole through nuclear fusion and suck your ass in before retrievin' the win. 'tis mine.

Would rather be cuddling
Reaction score
“Axem Red: We fight for evil!
Axem Black: We live for disorder!
Axem Green: We like what we do!
Axem Pink: We struggle for chaos!
Axem Yellow: We are...
All:...the AXEM RANGERS!!”

And thus, I win.

Stumped
Reaction score
This is so distracting. I'll just walk over and take the win because you aren't looking.

You see me then you don't
Reaction score
Still don't get what THE game is.
... Oh well. I'm gonna pick some mushrooms at the bottom of the sea now.

Status
Not open for further replies.