• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Last Poster Wins [V4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Pikablu slaps*

Stay down bowser! You have no control in this realm...

Back in Mario RPG, she was Toadstool(give her lazy shell, and she's a TANK!).

And for that, I'll have Mario Ultra Jump you. Win's mine!

MEGA MUSHROOM!
you are crushed beneath mega mario, therefore the whole world rushes of to your funeral in Oz which alows me then to drop a huge cage over the country, sprin it around very fast with you all inside, let go, the watch you and the entire population of the world zoom out into space and begin to orbit the earth while i take all your riches and rule the world in peace. sometime later you are knocked of course by an asteroid and scatter away in various directions. some land on the sun, and melt. some on mercury who therefore become toast. those unfortunates landing in venus disinegrate. sadly some land on earth and are imprisioned. mars landers are devoured by martians. landing on jupiter means being zaped by zeus. saturn people sink into the core and must listen to cyrus and co. going on and on and on about a new world. uranus goers land in the middle of a blue desert and promptly become depressed. neptune means drowning due to posidon, and you mintaka my friend land on pluto, are draged to the underworld by hades and eaten by cerebrus. the end

did i miss something?

oh yeah....

i win!

Last edited:
Sasuke is crying in my sig because the win was stolen. But, now it's mine! Cheer up Sasuke, we have the win! *hugs*

I create a miniature black hole through nuclear fusion and suck your ass in before retrievin' the win. 'tis mine.

“Axem Red: We fight for evil!
Axem Black: We live for disorder!
Axem Green: We like what we do!
Axem Pink: We struggle for chaos!
Axem Yellow: We are...
All:...the AXEM RANGERS!!”

And thus, I win.

This is so distracting. I'll just walk over and take the win because you aren't looking.

Still don't get what THE game is.
... Oh well. I'm gonna pick some mushrooms at the bottom of the sea now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom