• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Last Poster Wins [v5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
not no more muhahaha! hahahaha! it's my win because dave chapel makes me laugh my ass off. xD

your welcome Hay Everyone look at my story on the anti-tobacco club. hmmm i'll take the win.

yoooo what's sup homie :)

no i'll take the win because i have more shines then you so i'll take back the win.

Last edited:
no i'll take the win became jelly coo coo nachi kazule nuzle jerry the king lura said i win.

i win because im putting on a entertainment. and i summoned zachary kazoookie to use galaxy holiday storm attack. :)

yeah but not when im around muhahaha. so i'll take the win. XD

hmmm hay bart i seen more words then that sorry im just nosily :D. anyways im going back to the sexy world bye everyone LAST WIN!!!!!

I win and always win (exept when I don't win (but that is not now!))

---***!!! I Win !!!***---

Chibi-Robo fan, huh? I think I can win without being called Win.
Plus, I don't wanna have to deal with the puns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom