• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Last Poster Wins [v5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly that robot explodes along with ya, erasing every trace left of your body save your right foot, which I earlier cut off without your knowledge.

By extracting the live energy out of said foot (and causing it to atrophy beyond recognition in the process), I resurrect my robot, who then proceeds to set that foot on fire, and hands the win to me. He then blows away the ashes with his robotic rocket fist.

*Comes back alive and complete*

You really don't know how my powers work, that because you never faced me.

The heavens rain down a shower of lightning bolts for your droll grammar, and before I even care to react you're back to the shape you were. I then get out a vat of molten lava and use it to erase your ashes before cooling it down with my breath, turning it into an oddly shaped boulder.

After having my Sentret swallow the whole thing, I blast him to the sun after extracting the win.

Win's still all me. I type the way I talk normally, by the way. BUT MY POSTS ARE STILL COHERENT

Huh...What's this about the last poster?

WAIT!? IS THIS A BATTLE ROYALE!?

SHI-

I'm NOT part of this. :|

Lolwut.

I take the win as easily as I would blow up an ant farm, though.

Squealer is so fat he can barely open his eyes.
They couldn't tell pigs from humans, Mrs. Christian.
Fahrenheit 911 was pretty dang good. Part II was sfhfask though, clowns with chainsaws? WTF?
Does this mean I'm winning?
Sincerely,
~*`~Broccoli~~**~

Thanks for holding onto my win for me. :) I'll be taking it back now. *steals win while you're not looking*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom