• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Last Poster Wins [v5]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I win because I agree, no one looks good that skinny.

The pictures are horrifying. She apparently does videos, for people that find anorexia sexy. I've seen lots of shit online, but this is up there with the most scary. She shouldn't even be alive going off of how skinny she is. I wish I could help her.

I win

It's a shame that apparently all that matters to those people are looks and nothing else.

I win.
They told by the media everyday that they aren't good enough if they are the slightest bit chubby or don't look enough like Kim Kardashian. And you have women's magazines obsessed with dieting and weight loss. Women, more so than men, are surrounded by the theme of dieting and slimming down. For some it becomes an unfortunate problem, like the girl I saw.

They think theyre fat, which media doesn't help with

I win

The media doesn't even try to promote a healthy weight, being slim sells. More people buy books on slimming down as opposed to healthy dieting. It's a real shame, and I don't know how we can stop people from becoming anorexic.

I win

Support healthy weight and stop putting so much emphasis on thiness. How about articles that say how to maintain a healthy weight instead of being overly skinny or overweight

This. This a thousand times.

There are of course websits about maintaining healthy weight, but when overweight people want to lose weight, they tend to search for the quickest way to lose the weight, rather than the healthiest. And then there are people who are at a normal weight but see themselves as overweight. And they'll starve themselves into an early grave.

Christ, I've read about 8 year old girls asking their parents to help them lose weight. How is that the western world has made kids feel so self conscious about their tummy at 8 years old?

I win.

I win because no kid should be concerned about that.

Exactly. When I was that age I just wanted to play with my friends. But nowadays kids are over sexualised. I've seen skimpy, slutty clothes for girls half my age. These kids don't have mich childhood because they want to grow up quickly and be like this week's favourite whore.

I want children to be children, not mini-sluts with weight problems. I hope children are being taught on how to be heathy at school, and not swallowing all the think thin propaganda. I win.

It's so disgusting... especially those stupid reality shows about those psycho moms that dress up their little girls in skimpy outfits.

I win.

It's so disgusting... especially those stupid reality shows about those psycho moms that dress up their little girls in skimpy outfits.

I win.

It's all a bit pedophiliac isn't it? Little girls smothered in make up, doing sexy poses. We're fucking our kids up by producing these sick shows. Why is there even a market for these type of shows? Are we such a sick society that we'll watch kids act slutty in the name of entertainment?

I win.

I win because those shows gross me out. I don't get why anybody would want to watch them.

That's why I don't watch reality shows. It's disgusting what they influence on kids. School is what taught me that smoking is bad and that careless sex is stupid because of STDs and pregnancies. They should teach things like weight along with that, and not to dress like sluts. Kids take in information better when they are young and easily influenced. People need to stop making bikinis for five year olds. I wore only one pieces until I had boobs, and my first two piece was short like bottoms and practically a spaghetti strap.

I win

TLC is the worst network ever, they only show shows like T&T or 19 kids and counting.....and the quality all sucks.

So I win.

That's why I don't watch reality shows. It's disgusting what they influence on kids. School is what taught me that smoking is bad and that careless sex is stupid because of STDs and pregnancies. They should teach things like weight along with that, and not to dress like sluts. Kids take in information better when they are young and easily influenced. People need to stop making bikinis for five year olds. I wore only one pieces until I had boobs, and my first two piece was short like bottoms and practically a spaghetti strap.

I win

Children are being exploited everyday like this. We sit them in front of the TV and they see how women supposedly act, i.e. thin with lots of cleavage. And they want to be just like that, the role models have their tits out, and the people they should admire just aren't fashionable enough to give them any exposure. I bet more ten year old girls know who Snooki or Kim Kardashian is, but couldn't name a women who has contributed to science or art, etc. We aren't giving them the chance to be inspired by important women.

I can't remember what age I got my first suggestive bikini, probably over 14, and yet girls under 8 will wear similar clothing.

I win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom