• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I win because nobody likes you, everyone left you, they're all out without you, having fun.

I win because here comes the rain again, falling from the stars; drenched in my pain again, becoming who we are; as my memory rests, but never forgets what I lost, wake me up when September ends; summer has come and passed, the innocent can never last—wake me up when September ends.

I win because Jimmy died today, he blew his brains out into the bay, in the state of mind: "It's my own private suicide."

I win because I've been thinking about one of the girls I drew a lot lately and a person in reality

I win because I thought I ran into you down on the street—then it turned out to only be a dream; I made a point to burn all of the photographs, she went away and then I took a different path; I remember the face but I can't recall the name, now I wonder how whatsername has been.

I win because you talk and talk about how great you are, the bragging never ends. Well how great could you really be when you keep telling us again and again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom