• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Last Poster Wins [v6.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I win because sing loud for the sunshine, pray hard for the rain, and show your love for Lady Nature—and she will come back again.

I win because I'm developing a crush on Colress. o////o

I win because I beg to dream and differ from the hollow lies, this is the dawning of the rest of our lives—on holiday.

I win because my shadow's the only one that walks beside me, my shallow heart's the only thing that's beating; sometimes I wish someone up there will find me—until then, I walk alone.

I win because rage and love, story of my life; the Jesus of Suburbia is a lie.

I win because drain the pressure from the swelling—this sensation's overwhelming; give me a long kiss goodnight, and everything will be alright—tell me that I won't feel a thing—so give me novacaine.

( ^ Pass me some? owo )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom