• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Last Program/App You Installed

A program called "AnyCount" which said it could help me count words on an image file. It didn't work out for me, so I uninstalled it.

Recently downloaded the Pokémon TV app and promptly spent half the night watching old episodes. Nostalgia!

I got the recent Humble Bundle so most recent program installed would be Multimedia Fusion 2! Gotta install all the games I got as well.

Downloaded Cookie Clicker on my phone. I found out about this game after seeing artwork the artist of FE Awakening drew about it. XD

The last app I downloaded was Combo Crew from the Apple App Store. I've yet to touch it though. XD

Yesterday, I just upgraded my laptop to Windows 8.1.
The most recent app that I just downloaded on my iPod is Facebook Messenger which is actually worth the download surprisingly.

Installed Intel and Realtek drivers in hopes that my laptop screen will no longer flicker.
f.lux was downloaded due to bandwagonning and it's amazing! It's better than trying to dim my screen's lighting.

Last edited:
I updated to GIMP 2.8.10 and downloaded a portable version of GIMP on a USB drive for on the go, so I can digitally edit photos anywhere I want.

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom