• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread Vol. 2

Foxy Vee

*come help!! too itchy!!*
Reaction score
a bowl of soy sauce flavored noodles, I added a can of tuna for protein

Foxy Vee

Reaction score
had some chocolate covered halvah

about to have some Americanized "Chinese style food" - chow mein, general tsao, sesame chicken, and an egg roll

Neosquid

number six
Reaction score
a southwest cobb salad, creamed spinach (not gross like it sounds; it's spinach mixed with cream cheese and parmesan cheese), and mac and cheese

all from boston market...this is like the first time in forever I've actually gone there

dragon_nataku

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
the cold remains of the bowl of miso soup I started eating at.... uh... :lapras: 4pm. It is now half past midnight. I was busy drowning in homework, OK?? Also drank some not-cold water. :\

Foxy Vee

Reaction score
Hunan Beef, with steamed rice and spicy chili oil

MegaPod

Mushy Metallic Mythical
Reaction score
Two veggie burgers and a vanilla Coke

Neosquid

number six
Reaction score
cheddar filled hot dogs, pasta salad, potato chips, coke, coffee, and little bit of apple pie and some sort of chocolate cake. My mom had a barbecue at her house with my sister, two of my cousins, and their parents.

Ebail

Smile more
Reaction score
One of those plant based burgers and a beer.

Felly

i will rise
Reaction score
I had some candy corn, the last slice of Domino's pizza I'd ordered Sunday night, a brownie from Domino's that was also ordered Sunday night, some cotton candy grapes, and a couple slices of rosemary bread last night for dinner, and I've had some Minute Maid pink lemonade since I've woken up today. Haven't eaten yet, but I'll probably do that soonish maybe.