• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread Vol. 2

dragon_nataku

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
some miso soup, dak bulgogi, takikomi gohan, and a can of Monster

Ebail

Smile more
Reaction score
A cup of pumpkin coffee. Even if its like 88 degrees out today may as well try to make it feel like September to myself.

Neosquid

number six
Reaction score
a turkey and bacon sandwich on an asiago cheese bagel, a chocolate dip donut, and a coffee from tim hortons. I actually ordered a chocolate chip donut, not chocolate dip (this is the second time this exact thing has happened.... -_-), but the sandwich was so amazing this time that I'll give them a free pass.

ToxicWhiskers

Reaction score
Tikka masala curry with chicken and sliced pepper, with a glass of Fever Tree lemonade.

Neosquid

number six
Reaction score
a cuban sandwich, bistro french onion soup, and coffee from panera bread. They gave me a baguette and kettle chips as sides....I was expecting the baguette, but not the kettle chips. I'm stuffed after eating all that, but it sure was delicious.

ToxicWhiskers

Reaction score
A bowl of homemade Thai-style coconut soup with noodles, prawns, cashews, chilli sauce and veg. Best tasting one I've made in a long time :D.

MegaPod

Mushy Metallic Mythical
Reaction score
A peanut butter and chocolate syrup sandwich

Foxy Vee

*come help!! too itchy!!*
Reaction score
green pepper, spinach, ham, and mushroom pizza, loved that combination
and some diet coke