• The Fun and Games team would like remind everyone that the fun and games forum is for fun and relaxation. Please remember that what happens outside fun and games gets left at the door.

Thank you.
    The Fun and Games team
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread Vol. 2

Vice President in Charge of Volcanoes
Reaction score
some miso soup, dak bulgogi, takikomi gohan, and a can of Monster

Reaction score
A cup of pumpkin coffee. Even if its like 88 degrees out today may as well try to make it feel like September to myself.

red fog of terror
Reaction score
a turkey and bacon sandwich on an asiago cheese bagel, a chocolate dip donut, and a coffee from tim hortons. I actually ordered a chocolate chip donut, not chocolate dip (this is the second time this exact thing has happened.... -_-), but the sandwich was so amazing this time that I'll give them a free pass.

Immortal Old Man
Reaction score
Tikka masala curry with chicken and sliced pepper, with a glass of Fever Tree lemonade.

red fog of terror
Reaction score
a cuban sandwich, bistro french onion soup, and coffee from panera bread. They gave me a baguette and kettle chips as sides....I was expecting the baguette, but not the kettle chips. I'm stuffed after eating all that, but it sure was delicious.

Immortal Old Man
Reaction score
A bowl of homemade Thai-style coconut soup with noodles, prawns, cashews, chilli sauce and veg. Best tasting one I've made in a long time :D.

running on a loop
Reaction score
Butter pecan ice cream with caramel syrup and sprinkles and some Coke.

"I love lightning and thunder"
Reaction score
green pepper, spinach, ham, and mushroom pizza, loved that combination
and some diet coke