• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread Vol. 2

Reaction score
Leftover duck rolls with coconut rice, salad and some chicken gyozas on the side, plus a glass of elderflower.

Vay

User Online
*taking a cozy nap*
Reaction score
Doritos Spicy Sweet Chili and some Lemon Iced Tea

the plasma pokemon
Reaction score
Potato salad, leftover pepperoni cheese sticks with ranch, and a chocolate chip cookie with some apple juice.

the plasma pokemon
Reaction score
Lasagna, salad, a breadstick, and an oatmeal raisin cookie at an event I went to, and I'm drinking apple juice now.

Vay

User Online
*taking a cozy nap*
Reaction score
Ceviche with saltine crackers, some of it was spicy, loved it

Vay

*taking a cozy nap*
Reaction score
two bacon cheeseburgers with some sweet chili doritos

Into the Abyss
Reaction score
Pizza, coke and chips. By the way, do any of you know some good homemade pizza recipes? Something like California style pepperoni with tons of cheese for sure. The thing is that I'm planning to get a pizza oven like this and if I'll master it, I'm gonna make a pizza party!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Homemade ramen-style noodle soup with chicken, carrot, broccoli, spring onion and a boiled egg. Plus some lemonade and a chocolate digestive biscuit.

Vay

*taking a cozy nap*
Reaction score
had a baked potato with some sriracha hot sauce