• Saph continues his journey through Galar...or does he? Watch here to see if he ever realizes he hasn't taken down the Starting Soon screen.
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters! Click here to check out the event and sign up!

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread Vol. 2

*Rawr* "let's play"
Reaction score
earlier had some beef tacos - for dessert had mazapan, which is a peanut marzipan mix

waiting for you
Reaction score
Had a lime flavored tortilla chip with some blue cheese dressing mixed with feta cheese and drank some Dr. Pepper.

*Rawr* "let's play"
Reaction score
had half a footlong sandwich, not from Subway, I bought all the ingredients at the grocery store and made it myself - also had some 'mazapanes' for dessert

waiting for you
Reaction score
Currently drinking a Sierra Mist, but the last thing I ate was a cheese and grilled onion quesadilla last night for dinner.

*Rawr* "let's play"
Reaction score
had some Ćevapi with onions and lepinja

was in mood for something different, found a Serbian style restaurant, tried something different, did I love it, can't wait for more next order
restaurant had few items, only tried two items,
other I grab didn't eat yet is pljeskavica which also comes with onion and lepinja

diglett
Reaction score
Ate some m&ms for the first time in over 16-17 years. They're ok. They're better than smarties.

Electric Extradimensional
Reaction score
One of the yummy strips of vegan jerky I had received on my birthday

Electric Extradimensional
Reaction score
A delicious bowl of bow tie pasta I dressed with vegan butter, nutritional yeast, and just a little bit of salsa. With the lattermost ingredient, it was a combination I hadn’t tried before, and I’m glad I did.

Reaction score
Steak, chips and salad with Schweppes lemonade. Followed by hot treacle pudding with custard for dessert (which I accidentally burnt my finger on).

*Rawr* "let's play"
Reaction score
2 spicy chicken tamales, with home made jalapeno avocado salsa
was it good
for dessert had some M&M's Almonds