• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread Vol. 2

"come back laterz... I sleepy!!"
Reaction score
had some meat lovers pizza slices, 3 of the

Twisted Samurai
Reaction score
Keralan curry with chicken, spinach, tomatoes, chickpeas and rice with garlic naan bread on the side. Made it myself and my family loved it (I even made a vegetarian one for my sister using prawns).

Reaction score
good Pay Day Friday, celebrated with Meatloaf, for dessert had cookie dough ice cream - even shared with family

Reaction score
a few quesadillas with Tapatio sauce and after had two Strawberry frosted Pop-Tarts for dessert

Praise Euterpe
Reaction score
My final can of Dasani Sparkling Black Cherry. Four years ago this drink helped me drop my bad pop habit. Sadly, now they've stopped making it. Well, Coca-Cola lost me as I don't like their new A-ha sparkling water.

Reaction score
Had crunchy tacos for the main dinner, almost 5 hours ago

not too long ago, maybe 20 minutes, had two cream filled Cadburry chocolate eggs, love them after Easter when they go on on offer