• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • The 2020 staff drive for Bulbagarden is now live! If you're interested in joining the Bulbagarden staff team (whether it be forums, social media, or more!) then you're encouraged to apply!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Last thing you ate/drank before posting in this thread Vol. 2

"let's be psychic fairy together"
Reaction score
Rice mixed with ground beef and chorizo, in a ciabatta roll - four bacon and cheese stuffed jalapenos

Praise Euterpe
Reaction score
Spaghetti w/Marinara Sauce with homemade rules and Tropical Cherry sparkling water for a drink.

I am completely stuffed.

Reaction score
three tacos, and side of rice, with some more fresh bacon cheese jalapenos

Into the Abyss
Reaction score
Two slices of meat lovers pizza
Nice choice. Same here, I made a couple of pizzas yesterday for a small party and a few slices of pepperoni and California pizzas left. Still yummy. I think nowadays I could even eat pineapple or fish pizza if it's homemade.

Last edited:
Reaction score
at the moment just finished with my meal, which was Corned Beef Hash, and side with rice and beans, rice I made with beef seasoning and garlic powder

so good, might save dessert for later

Saffron City Gym Leader
Reaction score
Finished my chicken burrito bowl from lunch and my orange Monster from this morning.

Reaction score
*yaay, reached my goal with a day to spare, 25K posts before Leafeon Day - at least in my time zone its still not the 18th - will celebrate by eating my favorite meal, actually went out to get it*
1592442200707.png
:bulbaLove:

Spinach, Artichoke, and Asparagus salad, along side some fresh tuna sushi, and strawberry cheesecake slices for dessert

Saffron City Gym Leader
Reaction score
A cheese quesadilla from Taco Bell and Coke.

Reaction score
today I had "Chinese-style" American food
chow mein, fried rice, sesame chicken, and my favorite General Tsao
also had a barbecue pork bun